This product really WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 on Feb 01, 2007

I tried this based on reviews and reports, and was a bit skeptical. But after about 2 weeks, the changes in my body were too obvious to ignore. Now, with a regular, moderate exercise program, the result is more muscle mass, and my cellulite (YES!) has all but vanished. Just a trace remains! I'd worked many programs and used products to get rid of the last bit of the cellulite, but nothing delivered. THIS delivered the promise!!! It WORKS!!!

Best fat burner I have found

Posted by Reviewer1366937 on Dec 18, 2006

If you are looking for something natural to help you loose fat, this product is the best on the market that I have found. I had already modified my diet and added extra workouts but still did not see the results I wanted. I added CLA and have been very happy with the results. My husband started taking CLA without the extra diet and exercise and he has lost lots of inches. It is truly an amazing product that I would and have recommend to my family and friends.

Yes, It does work!

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Dec 27, 2006

I started taking this product from a suggestion in a book for Hypothyroidism. I have lost several inches right where I needed it. I am now in my "skinny jeans".

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on May 25, 2010

This is an amazing product. If you want to lose fat and gain muscle, this is the perfect product. I've seen other reviews that say that you MUST exercise for this to work. That is NOT true. But you do have to take 1 pill with each meal. It does work best if you include exercise, but I experienced GREAT results with no exercise and unfortunately I was not eating healthy either. I'm now back on track though. This is a great quality product. You won't be disappointed. It does take at least 3 weeks before you see results though.

CLA-Very Pleased with this item

Posted by Reviewer3275713 on May 20, 2010

I have been taking CLA for a couple of months now. Within a week I noticed a decrease in waist. I have lost five inches so far and have noticed a loss of fat all over my body. I can say that I'm very pleased with particular product and will continue using. I do not care for the overkill on the packaging however, the product is taped up so tight , it takes alot of patience to cut all the tape off.

Bye, bye cellulite!

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Jul 07, 2009

I didn't think there was ANYTHING that could make cellulite go away, but CLA proved me wrong. It has drastically shrunk (though it did take about 6 months to notice a change). I can proudly wear shorts again!!!!!

tighten up

Posted by Reviewer2434895 on Mar 10, 2009

after just a week my creases on my torso started to disappear.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 28, 2008

In just a short time, I have experienced significant loss of inches. I am taking it in conjunction with 7Keto. Have already reordered. iHerb, please keep stocking this excellent product!

Destroy that fat!

Posted by Reviewer3179976 on Feb 20, 2008

I love fatty foods, and this can help metabolize and excrete so I can enjoy occasional indulgences.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1747833 on Jul 22, 2012

I have been using this for two and a half weeks now, and I have seen great results. I take one with breakfast and with dinner, along with Raspberry Ketones. i have lost 5 lbs so far. Yay! I must say that I watch what I eat and exercise three times per week. I had my last 12 lbs. to lose and no amount of dieting was moving it. Thanks to CLA it's going!