Works

Posted by Reviewer1726267 on Mar 11, 2010

Works great with exercise to define muscle tone in the legs and arms.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2339100 on Nov 24, 2008

I like it.

First time trying this product

Posted by Reviewer3169761 on Sep 21, 2008

I have been working out with a trainer and she suggested this product. I do feel it makes a difference, I have a lot more energy.

Rapid delivery, product as expected

Posted by Reviewer3258170 on Dec 27, 2008

Good, accurate and fast response.

good product for the price

Posted by Reviewer1107831 on Sep 17, 2008

seems to be as good as the more pricey brands

CLA is very healthy

Posted by Reviewer2575306 on Oct 16, 2008

Research I read show CLA is a great supplement to a healthy diet, so I take it. I haven't noticed any positive or negative changes from it, however I know it is good for me and I like the brand, so I will keep taking it.

Good product for weight loss programs

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Oct 24, 2008

This is CLA that can be taken with meals, as opposed to some other CLA supplements that must be taken 1 hour before. If you keep up with your exercise and eating regime and take the CLA consisently, you will see results greater than just diet and exercise.

From Greece

Posted by Reviewer1575648 on Mar 13, 2012

Well,I've been using it for a short time to tell if it's really working or not, but I thing I am less hungry since I've started using it..

Too early to review

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Dec 25, 2010

Hi iHerb, your review page needs an option to cancel a review if you accidently click on the stars and then change your mind (and don't want to submit a review). I have to now submit a review as the system won't let me cancel this review (as I am reviewing another product from the same order). But I'm hopeful this product can sort out my cellulite ...will take a few months I think.

[Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1,000 mg, 90 Softgels] Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1,000 mg, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1556884 on Jul 22, 2010