Not for me

Posted by MusettaRose on Dec 24, 2013

I'm not sure why, but this gave me muscle twitches in my legs and arms. When I stopped taking them after a couple days the twitches went away. They weren't painful or anything, but a little disconcerting.

Excellent Amino Acid Multi

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

If you take specific amino acids for workouts or at bedtime, for instance, you need to take a multi amino-acid cap half an hour prior to taking the specific amino acids, because your body needs a number of amino acids (in addition to B-6 and preferably vitamin C) in order for it to make use of individual amino acids and ensure they'll do whatever it is you're taking them for. These can be taken alone, of course, but I take them specifically to ensure that amino acids I take for working out or to increase HGH production at bedtime will have the means necessary to provide the full benefits I'm seeking. (If taken simultaneously with individual amino acids, you lose the benefit of the latter because they'll be used for reasons other than the primary reason for taking them.) Country Life Max-Amino Caps are a well-balanced formula with B-6 that works, and will not disappoint, whatever your reason for taking them.

飲みやすいけど・・・

Posted by Reviewer2041910 on Sep 09, 2012

1カプセルの量が少ないんだよね。 1回4Capでも足りないので8Capとかになっちゃうとコスパは よろしくありません。

ease the exercising burn

Posted by Reviewer3302484 on Apr 01, 2012

these free form amino acids are a good blend useful for helping recover from streneous exercise

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Mar 01, 2012

I've been a vegetarian for many years but it was only recently that my doctor recommended that I start taking amino acids. I'm very satisfied with this product and do feel healthier already.

Very good for vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer1983701 on Nov 11, 2011

Very good product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1029595 on Sep 12, 2011

I like this product. It is a pretty good substitute for the Carlson amino blend, which is no longer available.

I like the mix

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 25, 2011

I feel like I only have to take this supplement to be covered on all fronts. You don't have to take a whole bunch of pills, it is all in one pill. I take L-Glutamine, 1000 mg (Now Foods) as well, this is for my leaky gut. I need more of this particular amino acid to help with the leaky gut. But everything else is in this supplement. I take 2 of these daily, one half an hour before breakfast, and the other half an hour before dinner. I think that is enough. I trust Country Life as a brand.

good

Posted by Reviewer3017660 on May 07, 2011

didn't see until now positive effect, since 1 week using. no issues.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1518783 on Apr 24, 2011

This supplement gives me lots of energy. Iherb offers unbeatable price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »