good buy

Posted by Reviewer3104652 on Nov 18, 2009

Very good value for money, the pill is a regular size for that amount of vitamins... I like it and recommend to buy to anyone.

great multi PLUS

Posted by Reviewer2214705 on Mar 12, 2008

excellent

really good result

Posted by Reviewer2935406 on Mar 02, 2011

very good composition

the best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2030594 on Nov 04, 2011

Taking these vitamins, I just fly and not get tired

only able to take one a day

Posted by Reviewer3043809 on Jan 05, 2012

Taking the recommended two a day is just to much for me (one with breakfast, one at dinner). I get nausiated and lightheaded. But on one a day, I still have noticed a difference. I suffer from multiple food allergies, and it is difficult to get a balanced diet. Since taking these, people are commenting on how much healhier I look. So I can still recommend these, even in a lower dosage.

Great gluten free multi-vitatmin

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013

This was the only gluten, soy, and dairy free vitamin I could find that was within my price range and didn't involve taking 4+ tablets per day. I would prefer a one-a-day but I've been managing with the two per day regimen. So far, I think they are working but with all multi-vitamins, it's hard to tell for sure. I eat really well as it is, and take these as a backup plan.

Maxine For Women

Posted by Reviewer2087908 on Oct 02, 2009

After doing a several comparisons I settled on this multivitamin for the females in my house. This is my first experience with this brand, but so far they seem to be the best option for us. I think they are quality vitamins, easily absorbed and they do not make us feel ill even on an empty stomach.

Good Multi for Women

Posted by Reviewer1233991 on Feb 26, 2008

This has all the good stuff for our bones, energy and hormones. Covers most of the bases in 2 pills a day. Prices is much cheaper on iherb than at the local health food stores!

Vitamin levels fine; size is too big.

Posted by training-in-tokyo on Aug 29, 2012

It's my first week taking the pills and I haven't noticed any jump in energy but will faithfully continue taking the rest of the bottle. One huge downside - the pills are quite large. I'd call them horse pills because of the size. The second day I cut the pills in half, but still had difficulty swallowing. I imagine this is another benefit of eating with food - to help push it down.

grat

Posted by Reviewer1436411 on Jul 12, 2008

Best woman's multivitamin on the market. Nonthing else comes close.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »