Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I liked the taste of this. They are a great addition to any supplement stack.

good

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013

it was worth buying

good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

good

Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

My whole family loves the taste, make my life easy!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013

I guess it is very personal regarding taste, my whole family LOVES the taste, my husband & 2 sons are all for it! Now they are begging me for a gummy treat, instead of me chasing them around to take fish oil. At this price, I am stocking them up!

Mostly Lemon

Posted by Reviewer2199235 on Apr 12, 2013

I like the lemon-fish (mostly lemon) taste and eat it as a useful thing for my health. Daughter likes as well (but she loves fish oil in general) Not too convenient for using as the gummies stick to package, but its no matter espesially for such price (0,95$). Best before 03/2013.

Zivju eļļa

Posted by effgaa on Mar 30, 2013

Ja gaidi, ka nebūs zivju eļļas smaržas un garšas nemaz, tad maldies. Būs gan. Tiesa, gana neuzkrītoša, ja tā smarža nekaitina, bet tiem, kuriem smarža izraisa nepatīkamas sajūtas, tā liksies pārāk stipra. Kopumā - diezgan labs produkts, kas padara savādāku ikdienas procedūru, uzņemot vērtīgas lietas.

OK

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

Forgot to read the ingedient label close enough, so I didn't find the ingredients I react to before I received it. My fault. Good price (3.65) when i bought it. Will not buy it again, prefer the fermented cod liver oil from green pastures.

okay but

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 28, 2013

It is okay, but has a weird after taste that I did not like

horrible fishy taste