Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge, High DHA, Lemon Flavor, 60 Gummies (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

I love the fact that is high DHA

Posted by Chocolicious on Sep 17, 2012

I warn people, although it doesn't have fishy repeat, it does have a bit of fishy taste, it doesn't mention it in the box, but it tastes like lemon and fish. I personally don't mind but some may do. I think it's more important the nutrients than the taste.

Great!

Posted by lyikoRU From Russian Federation on Sep 14, 2012

Yes, they have a smack of fish. But all-in-all the effect trespasses my highest expectations! For me it’s a great supplement. I felt myself better, more energized right after first gummy.

Great taste, great effects.

Posted by 5412345934572033437 on Sep 26, 2012

I use this in addition to the EPA gummies. I love their taste (they have a nice lemony taste with a bit of fishy aftertaste, that you get used to in a couple days). I can always tell when a day goes by without taking them because I don't feel as happy and perky. Usually I'm a bit depressed and these help me with my mood and make me a bit more active. You don't notice the improvements much, but others do.

Вкусно

Posted by velvet From Russian Federation on Jan 05, 2013

Мармеладки (хотя скорее это желе) небольшие, к фольге не прилипают, легко жуются, пахнут немного рыбой, вкус - сливочно-лимонный. После них нет рыбной отрыжки. Может упею ещё заказать по акции. Marmalade (though it is rather jelly) small, to foil not stick, easy chewing, smell a little fish, the taste - cream-lemon. After them there is no fish burps. I have time still ordered by shares

Very good