I love the fact that is high DHA

Posted by Chocolicious on Sep 17, 2012

I warn people, although it doesn't have fishy repeat, it does have a bit of fishy taste, it doesn't mention it in the box, but it tastes like lemon and fish. I personally don't mind but some may do. I think it's more important the nutrients than the taste.

Great!

Posted by lyikoRU on Sep 14, 2012

Yes, they have a smack of fish. But all-in-all the effect trespasses my highest expectations! For me it’s a great supplement. I felt myself better, more energized right after first gummy.

Great taste, great effects.

Posted by 5412345934572033437 on Sep 26, 2012

I use this in addition to the EPA gummies. I love their taste (they have a nice lemony taste with a bit of fishy aftertaste, that you get used to in a couple days). I can always tell when a day goes by without taking them because I don't feel as happy and perky. Usually I'm a bit depressed and these help me with my mood and make me a bit more active. You don't notice the improvements much, but others do.

Вкусно

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013

Мармеладки (хотя скорее это желе) небольшие, к фольге не прилипают, легко жуются, пахнут немного рыбой, вкус - сливочно-лимонный. После них нет рыбной отрыжки. Может упею ещё заказать по акции. Marmalade (though it is rather jelly) small, to foil not stick, easy chewing, smell a little fish, the taste - cream-lemon. After them there is no fish burps. I have time still ordered by shares

Very good

Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Feb 15, 2013

Very good

Little bit of fish taste, but it's ok with lemon flavor! // Есть немножко привкус рыбы, но с лимонным вкусом вполне неплохо!!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

My grandson loves these!

Posted by Reviewer1197484 on Jan 02, 2014

I have a young teenager who won't take vitamins unless they're chewable, taste good, or are a liquid you can put in juice. Capsules or tablets are out. When I found these omegas. I was estatic. He liked them so much he wanted more than the recommended 2 a day. I was so disappointed when Country Life quit making them available. I don't know what I can give him as a substitute. I even went to their website & they don't offer them. What a loss!

Posted by 5038051866680821312 on Oct 06, 2012

Works very well in lowering Cholestrol and mproving metabolism.

Tasty and good for the health!

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Oct 09, 2012

Tasty and good for the health!

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Good taste, can be eaten. hopefully that will give you something useful to body. effect too early to see.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »