Best C

Posted by Reviewer1125289 on May 14, 2009

When I ran out of Country Life Vitamin C 1000 mg, I substituted temporarily with a local grocery store brand. Next time I'll know better. Taking this Vitamin C makes a huge difference. I feel better, have more energy. It apparently absorbs much better. I take 1000-3000 mg a day for strong immune support and pain relief.

Great for anxiety and stress!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010

I was taking this stuff just because Vitamin C is one of the "staple" vitamins, but was pleasantly surprised to notice that stuff started to bother me less. I looked up more on Vitamin C to see if there was a link to stress reduction, and sure enough, there is! According to Psychology Today, "People who have high levels of vitamin C do not show the expected mental and physical signs of stress when subjected to acute psychological challenges. What's more, they bounce back from stressful situations faster than people with low levels of vitamin C in their blood." And it's so true!! I will never let my cabinet run out of this stuff!

Great value!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

It's vitamin C, it's timed released, it's an acceptable 1000mg, and it's cheap.... What more could you want?

Vit C a great suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2525690 on Mar 28, 2011

This product does what it says and more not to mention the reasonable cost and good delivery service. I take 4000 to 6000mg daily have no side effects and continuous good health.....Perfect product!

Country Life, Vitamin C, with Rose Hips, 1000 mg, 250 tablets.

Posted by Reviewer2179877 on Dec 09, 2009

Timed-release or buffered is hands-down the best way to take large doses of Vit C. This particular product is always a good bargain for the price and quality.

Country Life, Vitamin C, with Rose Hips

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent - no stomach upset, and I very RARELY get sick. In flu season my two defenses are Sustained Release "C", and washing my hands - A LOT.

Coiuntry Life Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Mar 26, 2009

Good stuff with the extra rose hips and so forth. Great price.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2680162 on Nov 09, 2011

I like it so much! thanks!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Nov 15, 2008

Excellent product and a great value. Does not upset my stomach, even at high doses, like many other brands do.

Reasonable winter time support

Posted by Reviewer2865247 on Dec 04, 2008

Advised many years ago by my mother's doctor for winter times (once a day)... working well - no influenza or cold for years... excellent value for the money