I would not buy this again

Posted by Reviewer2098821 on Mar 24, 2010

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Got blood values up.

Posted by Reviewer2816446 on Dec 11, 2010

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

Great at raising my D levels!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Oct 09, 2010

I like this product because it is a softgel and it is small.

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1168402 on Dec 05, 2008

Easy to take and does the job intended

I am very happy with the quality and the price.

Posted by Reviewer1757437 on Sep 14, 2008

IHerb has never let me down with quality or price and I have been ordering for years from them with total satisfaction. This vitamin D is worth every penny.

Great deal

Posted by NatursKathy on Sep 18, 2008

Since the Summer season we have to much mosquitoes, I'm limited from the Sun, so this product is a must. Ingredients are pure, no by products. I will buy now on only this brand.

Great deal

Posted by Reviewer3036569 on Oct 08, 2008

Good brand, easy to swallow.

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Nov 12, 2008

Vitamin D3 provides a great boost to the immune system especially during the winter months.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361424 on Feb 06, 2009

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »