Raising D Blood Levels Nicely!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Jul 03, 2010

Great product, based on actually raising my Vitamin D levels (25-hydroxy). After I bought these I saw the “how much do you need to raise your D” formula by the Vitamin D council and it was clear that 7,000 IU would be more appropriate for me, so I then also bought the similarly-formulated Country-Life 1,000 IU softgel product and take two of those at the same time as one of these. Based on the studies, I try to take my D with a meal every day, especially one containing fat. For reasons I won’t go into, I retested my 25-hydroxy D at one month instead of the intended three months, and my level has already gone up from 20 to 40! Based on previously seeing my levels go *down* after 1 month on 1,000 IU of a dry D product taken at night, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is working. I can’t say I feel any different (at least not yet). And VERY IMPORTANTLY, I am monitoring very closely for any possible D-induced increase in my serum calcium, as having elevated (or even near-elevated) serum calcium generally confers MUCH more serious health risks than having below-range D. So far so good on that count, though, but since my serum calcium’s in the high-9’s already I need to be careful. Once I’m where I want to be on the D (ideally about 50 or 60), my “dilemma” will be figuring out how much to take ongoing to sustain that level instead of either continuing to increase or dropping back down.

D3

Posted by Reviewer1955884 on Sep 15, 2009

Small pills, lots of D-vitamin, don't smell good. But I like!

tiny and tidy

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 23, 2009

tiny clear gelcap very clean only D3 and MCT

Healthier Life

Posted by Reviewer1385418 on Apr 30, 2010

I do believe Vitamin D will help keep you healthier. I'm a computer guy, and a very smart computer guy tells about all the research he did on Vitamin D on his Podcast "Security Now". Good stuff!

vit d3

Posted by Reviewer1015499 on May 12, 2010

I really find this to be a quality product, fair price. I take 25,000 iu qd as my vit d level is rock bottom. Feel much better, stronger. Plan to keep buying.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on May 19, 2010

I prefer Country Life brand D3 as it doesn't contain other ingredients like other brands.

D3 Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2518527 on May 20, 2010

I should have bought some stronger one but I am taking 3 daily for now to help for my muscles and bones. And I am finding releif so I am happy with it for the moment.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2143512 on May 22, 2010

Good Quality

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer2080296 on Feb 10, 2010

Easy to take, and I feel like I am doing something good for my ody.

Pure Excellence!

Posted by Reviewer1064247 on Mar 16, 2010

From the website, to the service, to the product itself (Country Life, Vitamin D3) this company gets A+++ for their pure excellence!