Apple Spice - my favourite scent

Posted by WellnessRoad on Apr 23, 2013

After taking more of an interest in what was contained in my regular beauty items and finding a horrendous amounts of chemicals, I threw everything out and scoured iherb for products which were natural and not harmful to the health of myself and my family. Given the good reviews and the fact that these lip balms are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free I decided to give them a try. The first thing I noticed is the adorable packaging, the Apple Spice is part of the brew range and features a lovely little teapot. The scent of the balm is also clearly shown and each balm has an individual colour scheme. The Apple Spice is my favourite of the range, followed closely by the Root Beer, Chai, Lemonade and also orange. The balm itself has a wonderful consistency - not too soft or firm and glides onto the lips smoothly. The balm is highly moisturising and does not leave that annoying waxy feel that some lip products leave. I'm interested in trying other scents too. If you love Crazy Rumors then you should also try Hurraw! Both are the best balms I've ever tried.

J'adore

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

cinnamon!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 17, 2011

Very smells good mixture of spices for apple pie - cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom. Bad in every way! But for those who do not like cinnamon, it is better not to take.

An absolute favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1693734 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the best lip balm I ever tried. Amazingly moisturizing.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1904673 on Dec 26, 2011

I am ordering this lip balm for the 2nd time! Now it's my favourite! The taste is great, and it is very mousturising!

Nice!

Posted by nimrodel on Mar 07, 2012

Love this! Nice and soft :) And smells so good.

yeah!

Posted by Reviewer3182136 on Mar 22, 2012

it's a great taste. though it doesn't smell like really natural i still love it

Love the effect not the smell

Posted by Reviewer1960667 on May 10, 2012

I love the formula - no irritation of my very sensitive lips - but the smell seems a bit odd, it's not unpleasant, no, not overpowering, just doesn't seem delicious :) == Совсем не раздражают мои суперчувствительные губы, но запах не подошел, просто не особо нравится.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1307102 on Aug 23, 2012

This is a phenomenal lip balm with a nice scent of apple pie!

Like it

Posted by Keitha on Aug 30, 2012

Smells like apple pie and protects lips, very good one

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »