Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by Allegoria on Jun 15, 2013

Don't know why everyone here says it's pink. It's not pink. And not coral either. On me it looks nude - peachy beige colour. Or brown with golden shimmer. Glides on smooth and nice. What I didn't really like - toooooo much shimmer in it. When the colour wears off (and its very fast) you get only shimmer on your lips. The packaging is cheap, the bullet won't go back, so twist up a tiny amount only! I didn't like the smell, but it disappears at once. And - it's veeeeery small! All in all - nice but I'll try something else next time.

Not what I hoped for

Posted by Reviewer3189918 on Oct 04, 2012

It has a scent that reminds me of something I had when I was a kid. It's not a good scent. Too sweet and sickening smell. The color is not coral, it is darker, more maroon. Otherwise it works OK for everyday use, but it wears off quite fast unfortunately.

Color not for me

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 31, 2013

I have pale lips and was hoping for a natural looking pink flush. But this color is too pale and shimmering and is not pink enough. I find the scent too overpowering. The 2 stars are for the vegan and cruelty-free formula.

Nice non minty scent

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

Most lipbalms have a minty scent to them which i do personally like but its nice to have this one in the mix, it is very fruity summery scent i find it pleasant. The colour is nice quite pigmented. I took off one star because it's not as moisturising as some other lipbalms i have but it's still good for use throughout the day.

love the color

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

although it has no connection to the color shown on the screen, but at this price it worth the chance, going to get me some more colors:)

Me gusta pero es muuuy poco duradero

Posted by ROSSITA on Feb 13, 2014

Deja un color super natural, es muy pequeñito y dura poco. Si te sirvio de algo mi comentario, marca Sí abajo,si pinchas en mi nombre verás más reviews.

great scent

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jan 28, 2012

great scent and tender pink color. leaves my lips moisturized and shimmerinig a bit.

Smells like candy!

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

Delicious!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2853331 on Jul 18, 2014

I was a bit hesitant about buying this lip color because of some of the negative reviews (e.g. the color is not strong, it is too shimmery and the taste/smell is too much like 'candy'). I ended up ordering because of the very low price, the good safety rating it was given by the EWG (it got a score of 2, the only real concerns being the 'flavor' and essential oils), and of course the good reviews. I'm so glad I did. The color is strong enough - it's not like some lip glosses that just add shine to your natural lip color. This is very 'lipstick like'. Also, the taste/smell is not that sickeningly sweet, and kind of suits it. It is also very moisturizing and I don't find it too shimmery. About to re-order. :)

j'adore

Posted by 4940031436421165133 on Jan 16, 2014

sent bon, hydrate bien, parfait pour mon sac à main.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »