Beware of Uk Customs Charges - I had to pay £12.44 (12 Crazy Rumor Balms ordered)

Posted by Reviewer2140328 on Apr 08, 2016

I've been ordering Crazy Rumors lip balms through iHerb for many years now, normally 8 to 10 balms at a time, so I was surprised to receive a card through my letterbox alerting me to pay £12.44 (£8 to royal mail). When an order has already cost £29.50 and then a customer has to pay another premium on top, it's not fair, so this is just a warning to keep the order under £15. Also, I chose the second shipping, which was supposed to be quicker, but it wasn't delivered on time. If I order again, I will choose the standard shipping as I've never had to pay any customs charges when it was delivered standard, and it always arrived quicker.

Great at moisturising, flavour not so great!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Dec 02, 2015

I absolutely adored the Spiced Chai by Crazy Rumors so I decided to give a new flavour a go. Unfortunately something about it really puts me off and I've somewhat gotten used to it because I want to use it up until the end, but I would definitely recommend trying a different flavour.

Yum!

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 25, 2015

Love this one. My fav along with mint chocolate and black cherry <3

Love

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

I'll try to keep this nice and short - Crazy Rumors are my favorite lip balms and this is my favorite smell of them out of all I've tried. I am a total convert!

I definitely will buy again

Posted by 5335806691762328868 on Feb 08, 2014

Amazing, just love it!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 03, 2013

This is great, and smells yummy

I have not received!

Posted by 5316674903020506688 on Nov 25, 2013

I ordered. but when opened the box was not found it there!

Taste and smell so yummy

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

I keep this lip balm in the drawer of my desk at work - the smell chears me up and the balm is protecing my lips from the dry air-conditioned air at the office. I can recommend this lip balm to anyone.

mon chouchou

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Du naturel, du petit prix, une odeur à tomber, une hydratation au top du top... Voilà ce que vous obtenez en craquant pour ce stick à lèvres. J'ai laissé mon avis sur celui-ci mais il vaut largement pour tous les baumes Crazy Rumors. C'est vraiment une très bonne marque qui fait des produits de qualité, je recommande vivement!

Posted by enilorak on Mar 12, 2013

I didn't like this. Very artificial scent and taste. Does not give my lips enough moisture.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »