it's ok

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 03, 2015

Smells like amareto - marzipan, sweet almonds. Don't expect a taste though. Rich consistency, smooth, absorbs well, gives slight shine. it might be perfect for normal lips, but it didn't help mine which tend to get really chapped. It smells really delicious and at first I was planning to try other flavors but now I found a different brand that I absolutely love and it suits my needs better.

i didn't receive this item

Posted by 5153147946151235468 on Dec 15, 2015

Why i did receive this item???? I ordered 7 crazy rumors ,but i receive 6 crazy rumors i didn't receive amaretto ....How should I do???????????? Please answer me....

Best brand

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jul 03, 2015

I'm using Crazy Rumors lip balm since several years, it's my favorite brand. The lip balm is perfect, not too oily but leaves the lips sweet. This one smells amazing, like bitter almond with a touch of cherry. Would buy again and again and again.

I love everything in this balm!

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Feb 03, 2015

Its scent, the composition, the cute tube, as well as the texture are lovely. Definitely worth the price, and there are so many perfumes if you want some change once in a while. It keeps my dry and often chapped lips comfortable all day. I will probably keep buying this lip balm as long as it is on the market!

Another great product for my lip balms collection

Posted by Chocolicious on Apr 16, 2013

Its a bit more expensive than other lip balms at iHerb but it definitely worth it! My boyfriend loves to kiss me after using it on my lips! :)

loooove it!!

Posted by Reviewer1609419 on Jan 29, 2012

loooove it!! the best balm ever - moisturizing, absolutely perfect smell - real amaretto, yummy. will buy again and again, i've tried other Crazy Rumors balms, but this one is the best

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Jul 21, 2011

Very creamy lip balm with a hint of shine. Gives your lips a natural moisture that lasts even when you don't have the balm on. The Amaretto scent is just like a fresh cup of coffee.

Posted by stdffe on Feb 17, 2012

My best balm now! Very soft, moisturizing, non-sticky. The smell is warm, like coffee, liqueur, a little almond-flavoured. Will buy other kinds of it.

nice lipbalm!!!

Posted by 4947480443715702431 on Jun 05, 2012

pleasant odor, smell of cherry brandy

Great lip balm

Posted by Keitha on Aug 14, 2012

It smells amazingly tasty, it makes lips softer and also it's cruelty free and vegan

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »