i didn't receive this item

Posted by 5153147946151235468 on Dec 15, 2015

Why i did receive this item???? I ordered 7 crazy rumors ,but i receive 6 crazy rumors i didn't receive amaretto ....How should I do???????????? Please answer me....

Best brand

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jul 03, 2015

I'm using Crazy Rumors lip balm since several years, it's my favorite brand. The lip balm is perfect, not too oily but leaves the lips sweet. This one smells amazing, like bitter almond with a touch of cherry. Would buy again and again and again.

it's ok

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 03, 2015

Smells like amareto - marzipan, sweet almonds. Don't expect a taste though. Rich consistency, smooth, absorbs well, gives slight shine. it might be perfect for normal lips, but it didn't help mine which tend to get really chapped. It smells really delicious and at first I was planning to try other flavors but now I found a different brand that I absolutely love and it suits my needs better.

Awesome!

Posted by 5337376416820725335 on Apr 11, 2015

Good scent, it's sweet and moisturizing, smooth and long-lasting, it made me want to try other CR flavors.

I love everything in this balm!

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Feb 03, 2015

Its scent, the composition, the cute tube, as well as the texture are lovely. Definitely worth the price, and there are so many perfumes if you want some change once in a while. It keeps my dry and often chapped lips comfortable all day. I will probably keep buying this lip balm as long as it is on the market!

Lovely little treat.

Posted by VeganMumma on Jul 06, 2014

Great size to carry around and apply throughout the day.

Smells like marzipan

Posted by thiviya on Apr 27, 2014

Smells like marzipan, no coffee smell at all - not my favourite. The balm is good at keeping my lips soft though.

Crazy Rumors Amaretto Balm

Posted by GoodHope on Apr 14, 2014

Great product! It has sweet almond scent like real amaretto. Stick is very soft, it covers lips very gently. Lips are well protected, even if weather is cold and windy.

bonne odeur d'amande

Posted by 4772162902834555421 on Apr 03, 2014

Sent très bon l'amande et est efficace mais pas miraculeux en cas de lèvres très gercées.

Nice smell

Posted by Hanne67 on Mar 13, 2014

I love this lip balm! It has a very nice smell, almost like marzipan and is very moisturizing

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »