Great product

Posted by 4766838954251500188 on Dec 23, 2015

It has a great smell - You could really imagine the French vanilla coffee! Also - It really moisturizes the lips, So I love to use it. However - the only thing that prevents me from falling at love with this product is that since the second time I used it, it applies too much and then I have to push it back in, and remove the residues (I rub them on my skin instead) so it's not very economical as you can see!

Excellent product

Posted by debbsk on Dec 18, 2015

Delicious 'flavour'. very lovely to use. Leaves lips soft.

Really nice

Posted by 5567452746262051190 on Dec 02, 2015

This has a really nice buttery texture. Though you wont smell the vanilla unless you hold it close to your nose and even then the smell is not strong at all. It's not as glossy as the hurraw lip balms, which is good if you're not into that (but I am). Overall I don't regret buying this because of the way it feels on the lips.

Fantastic lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

Love it!! Great fragrances and does the job without polluting the body with harsh chemicals.

Love it

Posted by illuminated on Jan 20, 2014

This is the first Crazy Rumors lip balm I've tried yet, but definitely not the last one. It's cheap, smells amazing (and there are so many other scents!) and makes my lips so soft. I like the consistence and that it doesn't melt, it's one of the harder lip balms, but I like that. Will definitely repurchase.

good and fun

Posted by 4699074457065818865 on Nov 19, 2013

This lip balm have a very special scent and it's really pleasant to use it. i've already see a better lip balm but it do a good job

Nice!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013

It's my firts CR lipbalm and I love it. It has a great formula, feels great on the lips and the vanilla scent is just right (sweet and lovely, not too much). I already ordered a new flavor.

Good one

Posted by Keitha on Aug 30, 2012

Not the best scent of this chain, but great moisture anyway

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jul 04, 2012

I like thos one! Smells sofisticated vanilla-ish, not too sweet. Good ingredients and nice formula.

yummy