fantastic results !

Posted by traceyh on Nov 14, 2011

I have lost 15kg and told lots of friends to try. Love that this comes with instructions and meal log too. Have just re ordered. You don't feel hungry if you follow meals correctly ! Great price with I herb low international shipping too.

DOES NOT CONTAIN HCG!!!

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Mar 07, 2012

This is there new formula! It doesn't contain HCG at all in it & that it the most important ingredient for you to lose weight & stabalize in Phase 3 & 4. AS of Jan. 2012 HCG can no longer be used w/out a prescription. FDA has cracked down on these homeopathic versions & now they're excluding the HCG from their products. READ ingredients. They are using the same bottle so its very misleading....=(

HCG 1234

Posted by Reviewer3029917 on Nov 04, 2011

My husband and I have been taking the drops for the last 3 weeks and following the enclosed diet and he lost 25 pds and 12 inches, and I lost 17 pds and 10 inches, we are going to order the colo cleanse to assist in the rapid weight loss. No hunger and we feel great!

HGC DIET

Posted by Reviewer2212576 on Apr 18, 2012

Wonderfull product, but keep in mind it only works if you follow the diet protocol. I have lost 20 pounds, good luck and just do it!

Amazing Results - 47yo First time dieter - Lost 29 lbs in 21 days... easily.

Posted by 5262393286869908015 on Jul 24, 2012

I am 47 and I've never even tried a diet, mostly because I thought I'd kill somebody if I had to go hungry and become nauseous, dizzy, irritable and cranky. But, with this product I dropped from 247 to 219 pounds in 21 days and felt less irritable and hungry than when I was not on the diet. I followed the diet pretty much 100% and it worked. I know people that did this and the weight stayed off for like a year, so I'm hoping my result is similar. I will be making changes to my diet as well. Following this diet taught me I don't need to eat so much, and I can actually live without sugar and bread (especially) which I love. I'm looking forward to being more healthy. Try it, it works.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Nov 24, 2011

When you stick to the protocol, you'll lose weight.

hcg drops and losing weight

Posted by 5038518220721922283 on May 03, 2012

HCG Drops work exactly as described. First few days of the course are hard, but gets better. I have gone from 73kg to 58kg. This took 2 courses (2 bottles). So very happy.

Does as claimed

Posted by Reviewer2607508 on Oct 26, 2011

I took these according to the directions and they worked as promised. Even when I cheated once I found they still kept working. Will definitely try again.

Very good IF combined with a good diet.

Posted by 5500321088353262775 on Jun 25, 2014

I'm a raw high carb low fat vegan. And this helped me lose.

Hcg 1234

Posted by 5032835281797605335 on Dec 17, 2012

I received item in good condition. Hcg has worked for me. 12-18-2012 is my 30th and last day to take it. I have lost 21 pounds in 29 days so far. I also took sublingual b-12 complex with it. I have enough left to go another round if I decide to. I had no side effects and I am also on high blood pressure meds. In my 3rd week I had a 6 day stall and almost gave up, but I didnt. I called support and kept on it. So if I hadnt had the stall, I probably would have lost more. My weight just stayed the same for a few days and I had to be real patient. Also please get the Dr. Simeons protocol, without it, you will be lost. You must eat what is instructed or else you will gain. I also cheated on Thanksgiving and my anniversary. I gained around 5 lbs. for the cheating. So I think I could have lost more if I hadnt, but all in all, I think I did gd for the amount of days. Now tomorrow, I am on to phase 3--Hope anyone that tries this, dont give up!