12 pounds down on two bottles!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

The first week using this I was strict and lost 4 pounds. The weight has stayed off and its been two months. It doesn't have HCG hormone in it but it mimics it. The hormone treatments are expensive so if you are tight on money, like me you should get this product. I was hungry the first day but after that my appetite was decreased drastically. Everyone is saying my face is getting smaller, which for me is the first signs of weight loss.

신상다이어트

Posted by vividvim on Oct 03, 2013

방법이 특이하고 과학적인것 같아요. 효과를 보려면 식단을 엄격하게 지켜야한다는데 그러진 않고있어서 아직 효과는 모르겠네요.

Diet drops

Posted by 5111158771070823945 on Jul 31, 2013

So far so good - not completed yet.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on May 24, 2013

This really works.

Great product

Posted by 4912291661381797298 on Feb 05, 2013

WOW ! LOST 20 lbs in 3 weeks !

This works for me -

Posted by Reviewer2232725 on Jan 29, 2013

I have taken this for the past 2 weeks and have lost a pound each day. This really reduces my appetite, without any side effects that I can tell. I plan to stick with it.

Product worked as it stated lost 20 lbs in 30 days

Posted by Reviewer1092247 on Jan 12, 2013

As with other HCG products and if you have done your homework on HCG you know how it works (500 cals a day, no sugars, no oils on the skin, etc)and this product works as it said. There were no side effects like pimples or anything and I even lost after I had a "cheat". It killed my appetite and sometimes I had to remember to eat. That was great knowing I was going to wake up to a loss the next day. I still need to lose another 20 lbs so I will probably be purchasing this again to help with it.

Hcg 1234

Posted by 5032835281797605335 on Dec 17, 2012

I received item in good condition. Hcg has worked for me. 12-18-2012 is my 30th and last day to take it. I have lost 21 pounds in 29 days so far. I also took sublingual b-12 complex with it. I have enough left to go another round if I decide to. I had no side effects and I am also on high blood pressure meds. In my 3rd week I had a 6 day stall and almost gave up, but I didnt. I called support and kept on it. So if I hadnt had the stall, I probably would have lost more. My weight just stayed the same for a few days and I had to be real patient. Also please get the Dr. Simeons protocol, without it, you will be lost. You must eat what is instructed or else you will gain. I also cheated on Thanksgiving and my anniversary. I gained around 5 lbs. for the cheating. So I think I could have lost more if I hadnt, but all in all, I think I did gd for the amount of days. Now tomorrow, I am on to phase 3--Hope anyone that tries this, dont give up!

itS REAL WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3102586 on Oct 30, 2012

I HAVE LOST 5 KG !!!!

nice

Posted by agnishka on Oct 29, 2012

i lost 11 kg with hcg1234, but after using it you should look your weight, because it is easy to recover it back.