Lower in Sugar

Posted by debbiet on Jul 28, 2012

I love all Crofter's jellys and preserves. They're lower in sugar grams and the taste is outstanding. I also love that they are organic and a product of Canada. My only concern is where they source their products from, and I hope it's not China!

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Jan 27, 2013

Very nice flavor, but just a little too sweet.

Love this spread!!

Posted by Reviewer2444935 on Aug 19, 2012

One of the few jellies actually stating Gluten Free on the label, love their products, the Morello Cherry is my other favorite.

Very tasty.

Posted by 5196996301228406685 on Jul 30, 2013

This is excellent spread, very good. I only gave it 4 stars because when you open it - it only lasts 20 days. It is hard to consume this in that short of time. So I won't reorder. If you use this within the time period, it is worth it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1029595 on Sep 12, 2011

I've ordered this twice. It's very good, not too sweet, and organic!

I look forward to breakfast

Posted by Reviewer1927585 on Sep 29, 2011

tastes great!!

Very delicious!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Jul 16, 2014

I love this stuff!!

Acceptable

Posted by CosmicFriends on Oct 04, 2014

The taste is OK, and I like the fact that the manufacturer uses concentrated grape juice as a sweetener. However, I feel that they could do better by increasing the amount of blueberries used in making the jam, like 60-65g of blueberries per 100g jam. The label doesn't provide the % of blueberries in jam, but the taste of blueberries is a bit on the weak side.

Very nice, not as sweet as other brands on the shelf

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 17, 2014

Bought for a pregnant colleague, she said Delish! Good thing is its taste not artificial, and not as sweet as other brands on the shelf!! Highly recommended! Repeated purchase definitely. Given the natural ingredients, very good for kids I think as well!

nice n fresh

Posted by 4978968572267107816 on Jul 14, 2014

it taste so good and do not have any artificial taste like most of the berries jam do, for sure will buy again next time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »