Buena protección, sin duda

Posted by Paulette on Apr 19, 2013

Desodorante que me aguanta todo el tiempo que necesite y más. La única pega que le pongo es que el tapón me vino roto y cada vez que pulverizo, me salpica... La próxima vez probaré su formato sólido a ver qué tal pero, sin ninguna duda, volvería a comprar este desodorante.

un buen desodorante

Posted by Pansinsal on Jan 02, 2013

no tiene olor, pero aguanta bastante bien durante todo el dia.

Refresca

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

La sensación que tengo al ponerme este desodorante es de frescor, como si me pulverizara agua, y es que además es muy líquido. Pero a mi me funciona.

a staple product

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I like the crystal roll-ons with a little scent most of the time, but I keep this one on hand for times when my skin is extra sensitive and I don't want to risk further irritation, or after shaving. It's also good in combination with deodorant creams or sticks, for an extra deodorant "boost." The spray nozzle can get a bit clogged, but it's easy to fix by rinsing it with hot water.

crystal

Posted by Reviewer3034196 on Dec 03, 2011

it works good

good

Posted by Reviewer3362536 on Dec 11, 2011

easy to use.

good deodorant!

Posted by absoluteblisss on Apr 24, 2013

This deodorant actually works in keeping BO at bay.I stay in a very humid and hot place and if this stuff can work here, it can work anywhere! haha. Its great for normal going out days but not for too intense exercise activities. Not to forget this is not an antiperspirant that will block sweat! A good product, worth giving it a try.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1766964 on Mar 14, 2013

This actually works as a deodorant but you have to apply midday if you're a sweater.

Mixed results.

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 29, 2012

Sometimes this works others does not. If i use this right after a shower it lasts all day, but my husband occasionally has to reapply or try an alternative. Works great on feet though!

deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Feb 23, 2012

Works fine. I am adding a few drops of lavender oil to this product to make it a bit more interesting.