A deodorant with light scent suitable for summer weather

Posted by Reviewer2681090 on Jan 08, 2011

The deodorant has a very nice aroma, but I think it is more suitable for summer.

Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2495073 on Mar 08, 2011

Im really impressed with how well this works!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

sometimes does not work

Nice on summer days

Posted by Reviewer1660652 on May 19, 2011

It's light and non sticky, even my 2 yrs old son likes it. the smell is great, no irritations, but it doesn't retain the fragrance on your skin for too long.

the spray mechanism broke in a week or so

Posted by Reviewer2401010 on Aug 31, 2011

the smell is fine and it works fine (but you will still have a wetness but no odour),but the spray mechanism broke in a week or so, so I have now problems in applying it...

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1881127 on Sep 22, 2011

but for hot days should be used at least twice a day

classics

Posted by Reviewer1543376 on Mar 05, 2012

good for colder seasons, you will need something stronger for sumer

Good, but not great

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

Maybe not as good as Crystal Body Deodorant Stick, but it's a good product. It's nice flavored and it's perfect for the days when I don't sweat to much. However if you are sweating a lot, it's not going to help you :( UPDATE: I have use this product for a while now and I can say I'm really pleased! The secret is to use it and leave it to get dry before you get dressed. If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

good

Posted by 5020814305566713656 on Aug 01, 2012

very comfortable and good smell, but it's not enough when weather is too hot

Love it!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Aug 30, 2012

I gave it to my brother as a small treat from me since I had extra cash on hand. I bought for myself the pomegranate one and I gave him this. I love the smell on this one more though! It smells really light and not at all over-empowering. It smells very fresh. According to my brother, it does mask the smell of the underarm especially since my brother has some pretty strong underarm smell, however, it's not long lasting so he has to reapply every few hours or so. The bottle is cute and basic and it's well-worth the money with the amount of product plus it's function. Sometimes I spray it just to smell it. It's absolutely delightful!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »