I feel safe 'cos it's natural.

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 23, 2013

I like it.It has a light almost unnoticeable smell that doesn't last all that long. You will sweat but you'll stay odourless for quite a while. I enjoy it mostly because I feel safer as it is all natural.

works ok

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 01, 2013

Seems to work ok. cheap tip: you can get the "unflavored" version cheaper, then what I did was add tea tree and lemon essential oils to help effectiveness and give it my own preferred scent. This scent is good however.

Great Price, Worked Mostly

Posted by 5153122270110997427 on Dec 18, 2016

iHerb's price for this product is far better than anything I've ever seen in the stores. I like how this does not leave a white residue like traditional deodorants and the scent is wonderful and light, very clean smelling! For me personally, I found that this works well for just everyday office use (no running around), with occasional touch ups, but it didn't handle my gym workouts or even light exercise very well. Still, I will repurchase, especially since I really like using it more as an all-over body spray, because it is not overpowering like perfumes.

It works!

Posted by 4916994360010420035 on Nov 22, 2016

And smells great too!

Good smell

Posted by 5720455380773846510 on Dec 14, 2016

Easy to use

Easy to use.

Posted by 4896039838340496876 on Jan 01, 2017

Nice to have a non aerosol product. Lovely soft fragrance. Takes a few minutes to dry on the skin. Good product.

One of my favorites, but the pomp stoped to spray after few times of using

Posted by Reviewer2824461 on Jul 11, 2013

One of my favorites, but the pomp stoped to spray after few times of using (that's why 4 stars only) So now the applying process is quite uncomfortable... and wet.

Works pretty good

Posted by 5425173868668854212 on Aug 09, 2013

Good if you need a refresher. I pair it with the Crystal deoderant.

bon

Posted by sibylline on Aug 16, 2013

Un bon déodorant naturel qui ne vous empechera pas de transpirer car c'est impossible mais qui evitera les mauvaises odeurs.

it actually works