Not for long time

Posted by SagitAdin on Apr 28, 2016

I meant that after few months I feel like it's not working

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good, but not great.

Above average for natural deodorants, still didn't help me completely though

Posted by 5705162411368810533 on Oct 24, 2015

I like this deodorant and the scent is great. Crystal Essence makes great deodorants. I dont like how this is a spray as I dont like having wet arm pits in the morning but it does get rid of body odor as well as preventing it. By the end of the day, though, you will still have a little scent.

Nice but prefer the roll on

Posted by 5458142181065784211 on May 28, 2015

My spray broke after a few uses.. and i really prefer the roll on version. i like the brand as it is a nice alternative to other commercial deodorants especially since they come with a pink ribbon message.

desodorante mineral

Posted by 5132424270179151128 on Nov 27, 2014

funciona bien,agradable y suave aroma,pero al ser liquido y en spary debo poner poca cantidad y extender por la axila con la otra mano para no chorrear

Nice smell, works well, causes irritation

Posted by 5379719208705270515 on Nov 02, 2014

Bought this months ago and loved it immediately. I am sensitive to smells and have sensitive skin. The smell is light and clean, not overwhelming. Definitely kept me from stinking for the whole day. So sad that now, after I've used 3/4 of the bottle, I'm having a terrible itchy rash in my armpits. Don't know why, but it seems like an allergic reaction. Maybe if you aren't as sensitive you'll be fine…

pas mal

Posted by 5416909137710127592 on Sep 12, 2014

j'aime beaucoup son odeur acidulé, mais je me rend compte aussi qu'avec le temps son efficacité se fait moindre, il s'évente. Dommage. Par forte chaleur, sur moi tout du moins, je trouve que les odeurs corporelles sont tout de même présentes.Après épilation,il ne pique pas du tout.Je m'en sers pour me parfumé...

Crystal Body Deodorant Chamomile & Green Tea

Posted by 5753989006552826373 on Sep 10, 2014

It is the best natural spray deodorant I've ever used. It has a fresh and clean perfume, does not leave white or yellow marks on clothes and the only disadvantage is that it doesn't last long. Oh hot summer days I have to reapply 2-3 times. I believe that in Winter will be more effective. I think it's worth a try.

so fresh

Posted by 5558885493910023657 on Jul 15, 2014

it smells amazing but it doesn´t work for my armpits, so i use ti for the body, love it

不錯