great!

Posted by Reviewer1322740 on Nov 30, 2009

smells good but works way better than the stone!!! Love it!!

Deodorant

Posted by GallaChiro on Jan 28, 2010

I liked the smell, it was just enough and I think its fine for a man or a woman. I have used the fragrance free for years and fancied a change.

A favourite

Posted by Reviewer1013317 on Apr 01, 2010

A very good deodorant. Lovely fragrance, dries quickly and doesn't leave any residue. Would purchase again.

great job

Posted by blabla on Sep 13, 2012

This product does a great job for me even in the summer. I've been using the Chamomile one so far and it's also good, but I think I like this one even better. The lavender one smells great but just doesn't work that well for me as the other two. This means the essential oils must play a role too.

It actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2883778 on May 18, 2012

Only natural deodorant I've found that actually works. And the pomegranate scent is lovely.

Best deodorant ever!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on May 18, 2010

I've been looking for an effective non-chemical deodorant for years, and this is it! The unscented version of this is close, but the scent makes this 100% effective for me. It's not an anti-perspirant, so if you're someone who sweats (like me), you will still sweat. However, this product bans odor effectively... like nothing else I've tried, and I've tried easily a dozen products. Thrilled!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1209470 on Jul 04, 2010

Has a nice fresh scent. Works very well. Have recommended it to family. Will buy it again.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Apr 01, 2010

does exactly what it's supposed to do without the harmful chemicals, easy way to reduce your daily chemical intake, this size perfect for travel

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 04, 2010

This works really well, and is healthy for me too!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1577898 on Jan 05, 2010

It works well and it smells fabulous!