Waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on May 16, 2011

I was looking for something that will keep me dry while I run around in the Army uniform (it does get hot and humid in VA so much that my jacket gets wet under arms. I read all reviews and was psyched about this product. But it's a total disaster... I've applied it under arms right after shower, put my t-shirt on, was brushing my teeth and noticed that my t-shirt was soaking wet under arms! It didn't keep me dry even for 5 minutes!

I don't like it

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Aug 07, 2010

This product is not totally natural is made from ammonium alum and not potassiun alum.

Still Searching

Posted by Reviewer2986802 on Nov 26, 2008

Great idea however did not work for me I'm still on the search for help with my underarm problem

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1062580 on Dec 16, 2009

This deoderant does not work AT ALL. I have to change brands of deoderant constantly because deoderants stop working after just a few weeks. I was recommended this deoderant by a dermatologist after I developed a swollen arm pit gland from other brands of roll on deoderants. I gave it a shot but it did nothing. By 10am every day I started to smell. Not only that, but at times the smell got so bad and I was so self conscious that I had to go in the bathroom, remove my shirt, and towel off my arm pits with hot soapy water just so I could get through the rest of the day.

this doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1041877 on Nov 08, 2009

It works for a couple of hours, but in the late afternoon i can smell body odor...

Poor odor control

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Oct 31, 2010

I'm not happy with this product at all and I plan on replacing it with my next order. I've used it for 3 months now and it simply doesn't control under-arm odor well enough for me. I'm a 35 yr old man, not an athlete, but I'm active in the gym. As few as 3 hours after application, I notice body odor. I don't recommend this product at all.

Poor effect

Posted by Reviewer2446624 on Jan 07, 2012

This didn't work at all, I was disappointed. I also think that this was difficult to use.

Complete WASTE of money

Posted by Reviewer1473223 on Feb 17, 2012

This does not work AT ALL. I am really disappointed.

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me

Posted by Reviewer1267930 on Feb 26, 2012

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me

disapointed

Posted by Reviewer2330806 on Jun 24, 2012

for me its not working at all. Expected better, its a shame...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »