maximum satisfaction

Posted by 5393018697105223569 on May 02, 2016

quick and proper delivery

I am not sure it works

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

Maybe it is me, maybe the product, but I did not like this deodorant. I prefer a liquid formula of the same brand

Thank god i found u!!

Posted by sunshineRae on Jan 16, 2016

Not only is this product natural & safer than many deodorants/ anti-perspirant out there on the market, it works like magic for me in a humid country like Singapore! And for that price.. 👍👍👍

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer2738807 on Dec 20, 2015

I bought one of these deodorant stone a month or so ago from iHerb. It worked great, didn't cause any irritation and appeared that it would last for ages. Then I dropped it!! 8'( Oh well, they're not that expensive so I'll buy another.

This Crystal Deodorant Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This deodorant works great. Either men or women can use it since it is unscented. Does a great job and one of these deodorant stones lasts a LONG time!

ok

Posted by 4652620445206889470 on Mar 11, 2015

i loveeeeeeeeeeeed it!

Crystal Rock

Posted by 4773604631259050907 on Mar 03, 2015

I'm not sure it may be working. I will test over a longer period of time.

Nice one

Posted by motyzstore on Jan 05, 2015

Great Product, We Love using it

Wow!

Posted by 5222516639007145427 on Nov 25, 2014

I had been suffering from a weird smell under my armpits, which is strange as I had never really had Body odour before. I could not seem to get rid of it and was getting me down! I heard my dad used to use these, and had always wondered if they really work. They are just a crystal! Like magic, I happy to announce that it did, from day one, to this day, ever day the last 3 weeks- Nothing! I don't like using chemicals under my arm, so I am more than stoked. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

a skeptic turned believer

Posted by 4962405182302455577 on Oct 07, 2014

I was very doubtful when purchasing this item. However, its been a week that I have used it and I have not had one issue with it yet! I do still sweat but there is no odor whatsoever! I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a good, but cheap, deodorant.