Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1940589 on Oct 29, 2010

Works great for me, lasts even two days without adding more. Tips for new orders: you have to moisten the top of stone and rub it in your armpit MORE than twice that the "saltshield" evolves.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

Ever since Gillette stopped making its deodorant gel, I've been looking for something to replace it. (Yes, they still have anti-perspirant gels, but they used to have a straight deodorant gel too.) This Crystal Body Deodorant really does the trick. I'm a stinky guy and I need deodorant. Not that other deodorants don't work, but of the half dozen or so I've tried the past few years, I like this one the best. It is as good as or better than anything else I've used, plus it's natural and a lot milder than anything else. I don't like anti-perspirants because they don't work for me, I still sweat. So whether the chemicals in anti-perspirants are harmless or cancer causing is a moot point, they just don't work so why take the chance. Plus, I feel a stickiness when I do end up sweating. This deodorant is just a block of some sort of mineral salt. You have to wet it to apply, or just don't dry your pits after you shower and it is moist enough to apply. Very mild, I haven't had any sort of reaction to it. You can even use it on other body parts like your feet. This thing lasts forever. I've had mine for half a year and can't even tell that it's been used at all. I even feel like I put it on "thick". I rub it around my pit a lot more than the one or two swipes I would with a regular deodorant. Remember, this is not an anti-perspirant. You will still sweat. The one drawback I've noticed is, sometimes if I'm wearing a tight undershirt and have a sweaty day, my shirt will start to pick up an odor even though my pits themselves won't stink at all. The spray version works as well, it just doesn't last nearly as long. Crystal Spray Body Deodorant, 4-Ounce Spray Bottles in 3-Count Packages. And other than the packaging, I don't think this "Men's" version is any different than the regular stick, they are both fragrance-free. I'm sure that results of this product vary from person to person. If you sweat excessively and generally smell...

Best Crystal Deoderant

Posted by TheGeneral on Aug 13, 2012

My entire family, including my children, use this product. We have tried others, but prefer this brand. They last a long time, but you need to be careful when handling them because they do come out of the holder. If they hit the counter or the floor, they crack or chip and leave sharp and rough edges on it. We find them very effective in preventing body odor. They are not an antiperspirant. They also last quite a long time and have no fragrance to them. Very healthy alternative to traditional deodorants. Don't need to use a lot either. A great and effective product. iHerb is my favorite place to buy most of my supplements because of their price, integrity, shipping, and customer service and product knowledge.

From Phoenix, AZ

Posted by Reviewer1891571 on May 21, 2009

Those who have been to Phoenix, AZ know how HOT it gets here in the summer time, but this deodorant surprisingly does its job well. It doesn't prevent you from sweating since it's a natural process, but it does help you with odor. And it doesn't leave those nasty stains on your clothes! It is a little less convenient compared to other deodorants because you have to moisten it, but I don't really care as long as it works and is natural. I will definitely buy it again.

Natural and fresh

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Mar 29, 2009

Doesn't stop from sweating, but this deodorant prevents you from smelling which is good enough for me! Much rather be a little sweaty than use something toxic on my skin.

My precious!

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I love it since it protects me all day long, and I don't mind of been "wet". And more important - this deo does not provoke breast cancer, which I am concerned about a lot. We will be freand forevere - no more rexona and lady speed stick!

Crystal very good!

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Very good deodorant! Most importantly safe for skin

Effective deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

I recommend. Effective deodorant. Запаха нет, но пот есть

Work good

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jun 12, 2015

Before 2 years i try this and didn't like it.I have the smel and return to chimique deodorants.but i saw a video on youtube( Why Crystal Deodorant "doesn't work" )this girl show how you got to use to make it work.i've try it like the girl on video says to use it and this time it is work.I give a 5 stars and will alway use this now.I'm so happy to find this video.I was wondering how here can have 652 great reviews and on me doesn't work.Now i know....i was not use in it correctly!!! Go to Youtube and find this video the name of vide is... Why Crystal Deodorant "doesn't work" I hope to help of all who think that "this is not work". ...p.s.Great price hope to stay like that

Wonderfu

Posted by Reviewer2195615 on Mar 02, 2011

Very pleased my husband, a smell was not present, large volume