GOOD

Posted by GINICONA on Jan 23, 2016

Is a natural way to keep the body odor away. For me it helps for few hours on summer days and little longer for the rest of the year. I'm using it almost five months it is almost full product. Really natural but i wish it had a smell so i feel that i have something under my armpits to protect me.

Good if you wanna control bad body odor

Posted by 4628961055580544437 on Apr 29, 2015

The stick came in WITHOUT a cap!!! iHerb must have given me a faulty one... The deodorant itself does not make you sweat less, but it does make you not smell too bad when you sweat. I still sweat a lot if not more, when I use it. But if I use it straight out of shower, it can keep me stink free throughout the day.

Average

Posted by 4689925393898774962 on Apr 04, 2015

It's nice, but I've used a better one before of another producer. Won't buy this one again. It woulnd't holf till the end of the day in my case.

Doing its job!

Posted by 5733662968011383840 on Jan 19, 2015

It works on my armpits. Although I am still sweating while running, working out in a gym. But without any inattractive smell :) And loooooong lasting!

Good Product

Posted by Waleed on Dec 15, 2014

Good Product

Good protection

Posted by 5297892309717867474 on Oct 17, 2014

The only thing is that it will still smell if you wear old clothes you have sweated in before. It's suffisant to use this in new clothes.

Found this great so far

Posted by 4896886315514304665 on Oct 09, 2014

I had my doubts, but both my husband and I use this. It's still winter here (well spring) so haven't given it the full summer test but what I've found so far is it's great to use regularly then if I know I will be out for a big night or something I do use antiperspirant just for that one time and it is more effective - but I like the thought of only have to use those chemicals occasionally and natural product the remainder of the time.

Does what it says

Posted by 5314894790005490026 on Sep 29, 2014

The Crystal stick is easy to use and keeps odur away for everyday use.

Works well

Posted by 4932753106021301150 on Aug 27, 2014

But not when it's hot in australia!

It works wonders - if you really know how to use it

Posted by 5346832489923951809 on Aug 26, 2014

When I first got this I was very dissapointed of the results. But I later learned that you need just A DROP of water on it, and then rub it into your armit until is becomes "sticky" or dry. That way, layers and layers of the deodarant get on your skin. You do that and there will be no smell. It is amazing! It doesnt smell a thing. The only thing that is bad about it is the time. That you have to put water on it and rub it in. If you put to much water on it, you can stand and rub it in for minutes... So don't do that.