BB吃了後感覺非常不錯

Posted by HealthlifeHK on Jul 23, 2013

我家的仔仔之前胃口非常不好,吃了後,明顯胃口好了,晚上睡眠也好了,不再經常醒了。 補充一下:之前我是在國內淘寶買的,擔心是假貨,買了回來後不敢吃,現在終於放心了!

It is a lifesaver in my house for my kid

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

My daughter started her colicy/fussy stage at about 2 weeks. After one day on Culturelle, she was a different child. It is a lifesaver in my house. She is 2 1/2 months now and even when she is fussy for another reason - she is much easier to console because of the Culturelle. I love my happy baby and the extra rest I get because of this product. I recommend to every mother with a colic-y baby. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Increase the appetite

Posted by 4855219408682131093 on Dec 06, 2015

This probiotic works well on my boy who is 2 years old plus now. We notice his appetite is increased a lot after we serve him daily. We will order it again.

funny poop

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on May 01, 2011

This is easy to mix into food and has no discernible taste or odor (I tried it). I usually mix this into my toddler's yoghurt for breakfast. I really don't know if it helps with the immune system cos my toddler still gets the flu. However, I do notice that my kid's poop seems turns green while on the probiotics, which is kind of odd.

Not crazy about this probiotic..

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Aug 13, 2012

I have been using probiotics for a long time and I give my toddler probiotics regularly. I don't really like this probiotic because it does not seem to help when she has diarrhea during the rare tummy flu. Her recovery rate is marked different when I use Biogaia drops or even Lactofort (which I heard is not using live cultures). With the steeper price, I would expect Culturelle to work at least on par with these other brands.

The only one with Lacto GG

Posted by Reviewer3203446 on Feb 14, 2011

The only probiotic with the GG bacteria that is proven to help with dental health. Love it!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1359570 on Jan 17, 2012

My boy digestive issue shown improvement after a week of consumption. Will recommend my friends to this

It works

Posted by Reviewer1694860 on Nov 06, 2010

A good way to relieve my kid's tummy troubles.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3123704 on May 16, 2016

I have a kid who don't take veggies, spend alot of time in the toilet. After introducing him this probiotics, time spent in the toilet reduced 50% and he commented that "it" is smoother. ^^, I believe it works for him. Tried other brand, don't really see the effect. Using this on my eczema kid too.

excellent

Posted by 5372839267541343607 on Sep 06, 2016

Def 5 stars. The only problem I have with it is that it doesnt dissolve as well as I was hoping.