Pretty Good products.

Posted by SmartHealth on Dec 22, 2012

I give this product for my kid for digestive suppoprt. She took it for almost 4 years as I just follow the people who wrote glowing report about it. I come to conclusion that it still works much better if you take multi probiotics No matter how superior the single strain is, our body needs multiple strains to make it work. Nonetheless, it is a good product if you don't mind spending the money like I did in the past 4 yr. I have stop using it and switch to multi strains probiotics.

Good product but with side effects

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013

Side effects on my son, bloated stomach, alot of wind and constipated. As with all probiotics, i guess its normal. Only first week, shall monitor. I give alternate days for him.

good

Posted by Reviewer1409377 on Jun 03, 2008

works well, but I wish iHerb would ship this in a cooler bag eventhough the package says you can keep this in normal temperature. most of the health store sells this product in refrigirater section. I wonder how they store this in the warehouse ...

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1305094 on Jun 03, 2010

I found Jarrow Forumlas Saccharomyces Boulardii to work much better, which did wonders for the terrible gas I would often have.

works but gassy

Posted by Reviewer3334350 on Aug 26, 2010

they seem good, but they are making me gassy

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Nov 05, 2010

no side effect but can't sense any change in my body.

First time

Posted by Reviewer2386172 on Jan 27, 2011

It's my first time using, so far is good

3 Week Review

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Nov 21, 2008

I've been taking Culturelle for 3 weeks. I have increased energy when using this in combination with a multivitamin. It is not as good for vaginal health as reuteri.

Hard to tell if it helps or not

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Apr 25, 2009

Haven't really seen a difference - I am feeling better, but doing many things to achieve health before I even started the culturelle and was feeling better.

Good reputation.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Sep 25, 2009

It may not be fair for me to rate this since I take a lot of antibiotics for Lyme and probably kill the good bacteria soon after I take it, but don't see any improvement in bowel comfort or swelling tummy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »