Dancing dog

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on May 25, 2013

Our 80-lb, 12-year-old dog was getting very stiff. We give her two tablets a day and she is more bouncy and more like her old annoying self. If she goes on a walk or does some extra ball chasing, I give her three tablets. She is doing much better. Also interesting is that she digs her nose through her food to eat these pills first.

joint recovery

Posted by Reviewer2276769 on Oct 07, 2013

very good

Great joint recovery!!

Posted by Reviewer1844725 on Apr 15, 2008

My dog had surgery on her knee about 6 months ago and wasn't getting around very well afterwards. I started giving her these tablets and she was acting like the 1.5 year old that she is. These work great!! iHerb.com was the least expensive place to order it from and they shipped it right away. I will definitely be ordering this product from them again!

Dancing Paws is Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1708782 on Jun 30, 2009

very happy with the expediency in which I received the order. have been using this product for a while, but have been paying a lot more for it at the groomer. this product has worked miracles on my golden retriever!

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2369100 on Feb 17, 2014

My 11 year old Herman shepherd can't go without this stuff. I recommend it & it really does help with joint issues.

Very effective

Posted by 5561056133760040735 on Aug 30, 2014

My 12 year old Lab/Rottie mix used to groan when he would either lie down or slowly push himself up to stand. About 2 or 3 days after giving him 2 tablets each day, he no longer groaned! I've been giving these to him for 3 months now, and he still does not groan at all! And he likes the taste since he quickly chews them right up. Very effective... I will continue using them.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3095009 on Oct 07, 2011

It's been only a couple weeks that my 14 year-old dog has been taking them, however I do notice a difference in his moving around the house. My dog is not crazy about the flavor but nothing than a slice of turkey won't fix. Great price for its quality!

My Dog LOVES These!

Posted by Reviewer1230815 on Oct 28, 2014

I started giving these to my 7 y/o Lab/Hound mix in March. She had been moving more slow than usual, not her normal self. I didn't know what was wrong with her and thought it was her joints. The vet gave her a clear bill of health. I changed her food around, she lost some weight, started moving better and I was giving these to her as a supplement. She has always been really active and always needs a task, never overweight or anything like that. Long of the short of it, she was actually depressed when her friend moved, she has now befriended a pitt mix puppy and her mood is more like herself and less like an old lady....noticed that change right away. We are now going on our 4th bottle, she loves them and so do all the dogs that come to our house. When we come back from an outing at the beach (we live near hilton head SC), we always come home for a Dancing Paw. After a long walk, she wants these and not a buscuit. They seem to help her with what little imflamation she has, they contain devils claw, which I use as well as white willow, also used by me for my arthrtis. She is more energetic, doesn't have any joint issues and is back to doing her normal activity of long walks and bird stalking on the beach. No more occasional limp. The vet asked me what I was doing to keep her looking so good, I always tell them, good quality dog food, dancing paws, love, socialization and excersise. I know they are good for her, b/c my dog turns her nose up to anything with chemicals in it, she won't eat any peanut butter with hydrogenated oil or hfc's, she won't touch junk food or even processed cold cuts, I think its her hound nose. So for her to take these out of my hand, I know they have to be super good or she wouldn't touch them. We will be purchasing more.

Lady's joint care

Posted by 5761426133760631048 on Apr 06, 2015

Lady is 7.5 years old, I have been giving her this to avoid joint issues. The vet was amazed at her condition. Her last checkup 8-1-2015 there was a slight arthritis in one of her back joints. Prior to that checkup I gave her 1 wafer a day, after that check up I started giving her the recommended dosage; 2 wafers a day. Her next check up is this August (2016).

Perfecto para mi perro

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Mi labrador tiene 10 años y tiene mucha artrosis. Una gran mejora desde que lo toma hace 6 meses. Este producto vale menos de un tercio del que me recomendó el veterinario y su formulación es mejor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »