• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Dandies, Air-Puffed Marshmallows

Posted by squzza on Jul 04, 2013

This came to me expired:(

Not good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

I bought these to make rice krispie treats as it is hard to find marshmallows in Korea. These did not work. They do not melt in the same way as regular marshmallows. Their texture is ...off. If you are looking for vegan than I'm sure it's great. But if you thought these would replace regular marshmallows they won't!

Decent

Posted by 5216146519121859604 on Dec 12, 2015

I really don't like the taste of these (and don't get how anyone does, maybe I got a bad batch?). Ananda's marshmallows are miles and miles tastier, but Dandies are cheaper and come in bigger quantities, so they're probably better for things like rice crispies squares (haven't tried it) since you can disguise their taste with the other ingredients. They're horrible for roasting (it makes them taste like burnt sugar). Just no.

Nice - if you are fond of marshmallows

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Mar 09, 2014

I think this is a great product in case you like marshmallows... They behave in the same way and taste as sweet as the gelatine-containing original, although a bit heavier. As I DON'T like marshmallows, I consequently don't like these treats either... But as it is vegan, I just HAD to try...