Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer3044710 on Jul 08, 2009

I cannot say enough about how fantastic this product works. I am 52 and I do not have one single solitary line on my face Keep up the great work Dermae!!

DMAE CREAM

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 06, 2011

After watching one of the medical shows on tv, I took their advice and orderes a dmae cream with alpha lipoic-c ester. Iam 67 yrs old (young), and I have been using it for about three weeks.I can now stop ordering my expensive creams, I absoultly love it. But don't forget your sunscreen.

Ms Gagne

Posted by Reviewer3272658 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been using this creme for a long time. I am always recieving compliments on my skin. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the Derma E creme. I also use this cream as a cosmetic foundation by just adding a bit of tint. I would recomend this product to all.

Your skin will thank you

Posted by Reviewer2298000 on Oct 14, 2009

I've stopped using all the high-end products like Dior after I've come across this one. I'm 28 and been using this cream for only 2 mths, then there are ppl asking me what makeup I'm wearing when I'm actually not wearing any. I apply it at night Consistently and now my face has never looked better. It glows, is brightened, younger, and with reduced pores & smile lines. It truly is an excellent product for any women at any age.

Great!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I use this every night on top of a glycolic acid cream - and it really hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and even until the next morning.It lasts for a long time and is easy to apply. Perfect as an overnight moisturizer!

Skin is soooo soft.

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Sep 26, 2013

So, so good for my dry, sensitive, spotty skin. This is actually better than my aloe botanica aloe & green tea moisturizer and I never ever thought I would say that. I've been experiencing dryness around my mouth & eyelids since using it and it took some time to realise that it's because of this cream but I can get away with avoiding those areas. It's due to the 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid but I'm glad they make you aware of it on the packaging. Aside from that avoidable mild irritation, this is the best moisturizer I've used on my extremely sensitive skin.

Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2757929 on Dec 29, 2009

this product has smoothed my skin, diminished my pore size and made my 50+ skin more youthful. Very good value, excellent ingredients, will buy again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

It took me a while to like this. I am now on my second tub of this and can now honestly say I can see results. Lines have definatley soften on my face. I use it underneath regular moisturizer. Will continue to re-order.

good

Posted by Reviewer2695879 on Apr 11, 2010

Too heavy for my oily skin. Didn't notice any real improvements to wrinkled skin, but discontinued early because of pimples. Probably great for dry skin.

WONDERFUL CREME!

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

Been using this for 2 years, I love it. I've priced other cremes with the DMAE, Alpha-Lipoic, and C-Ester ingredients, in these concentrations, at much more...in the $150.00-$200.00 range. This creme is non-greasy and great under make-up. Makes your face smooth, toned, and silky.