Efectiva

Posted by 5340724700095693897 on Apr 01, 2015

Me ha sorprendido gratamente esta crema,se absorbe rápidamente sín dejar sensación grasa en la piel,de inmediato notas como tensa la piel aportando un efecto flash,hidrata y minimiza los poros.El aroma es algo peculiar, pero desaparece rápidamente. La recomiendo.

Dirty pond water?

Posted by 4832756073216300166 on Mar 26, 2015

I bought this product a while ago and it is still good. I can't tell if there is a noticeable difference in my skin, but I am only 23 yrs old and am using it more for prevention than anything. The cream itself is smooth. The fragrance is strong, but it does fade. One thing to mention though, I de-potted some of this cream into a smaller pot to take with me while I was traveling. I didn't use it all up, and when I got back, I went to use up what was left and noticed that it gave off a very rancid smell and chucked it. I think the container it comes in prevents it from going bad. I cannot use this under makeup, as it gives off the same rancid smell once it comes into contact with anything. I cannot wear this during the day, as the sun seems to turn it rancid on my skin. I can only wear it at night. The smell is almost like dirty pond water. It's really weird and my nose can't take it, so I'm not buying it again. Sad, because I wanted to like it.

Wonderful

Posted by 5253640363427069120 on Mar 23, 2015

I really liked this cream and will be ordering it again when needed.

Tightens face after few night

Posted by Reviewer1840841 on Mar 17, 2015

Cool product for self conscious 30 something year old man. Looking younger by the day.

Great Value

Posted by 5242071662407757172 on Mar 16, 2015

Great DMAE moisturizer with comparable effectiveness to high-priced versions

Disappointing!!

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 15, 2015

Tried this brand because of the reviews and I was very disappointed. It has artificial fragrance that quite overwhelming, so, I can't use it at all, waste of money!

LOVE the Great DMAE Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

LIKE that this is a concentrated cream that applies easily, absorbs rapidly and conditions your skin with effective amounts of antioxidants.

Amazing face cream, funny smell

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Mar 12, 2015

This cream leaves your skin perfect. I am using it, and I have mixed skin type and my mom uses it, with very dry skin, and it works perfect for both of us, I have never used a cream like that before. It doesn't cause breakouts, skin is soft and smooth. Really recommend it.Fair warning though, the smell is rather sharp and unpleasant. You need to suffer through it for the first few minutes, but I think the efect of the cream is well worth it!

Not sure yet

Posted by 4805971528941426979 on Mar 04, 2015

I purchased this cream after very good reviews and using it for about a week now. I like the gentle smell of it and how easy it applies however my skin does not feel moisturised enough with it, after an hour I feel urge to apply some cream on my face again. I do not have sensitive or very dry skin, though it feels dry and a bit itchy with this cream. Maybe it is better for a summer time and too light for winter. I am not giving up, will continue to use for a while.

Great Product

Posted by 4651488423525798009 on Mar 01, 2015

Great Product, much better compared to all other moisturizer I had used