Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

This product is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Mar 27, 2010

I have been using this in conjunction with the Green Tea Skincare moisturizer and squalene oil and my skin has never looked better. Adding this to my daily regime has reduced pore size and kicked up the total results about 20%. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this or the above-named products. I am 50 and have been mistaken for being in my 30's and I owe a lot of that to the great products from iherb.com.

effective!

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

i don't care about the colour or the smell of this cream because its working and working hard! Immediately after applying my face becomes bright, smooth and youg, i look very fresh and healthy. It is competetive to some very expensive famous products!

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1432879 on Feb 10, 2009

This cream actually has brightened and firmed my skin! It has even helped with the dark circles under my eyes. Another major plus, cream has not caused any breakouts or adverse reactions to my skin.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1400503 on Mar 05, 2011

I had high hopes for this product based on all the positive reviews but unfortunately it irritated my skin and made me breakout.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Jun 22, 2008

I love this cream! It's very emollient and soothing, without being greasy or heavy. I use it in conjunction with the Green Tea Advanced Repair Cream for the perfect combo of moisture and skin brightening---all of my dark spots have faded away!