Strong smell

Posted by 5543893091265023310 on Feb 04, 2015

This is definitely not your store bought creme. The smell is kind of strange and not fragranced. But once you apply it to the face, it is nice and moisturizing. I would recommend.

Great Product

Posted by 5614503922008432534 on Aug 25, 2015

I've just ordered my second pot of this as loved the first. I was sending 4X as much on fancy branded moisturizers but this is better. It's very light on your skin and has no fragrance. I'm 40 years old and recently got asked for ID going into a casino - so I guess it really works!!

1st time user pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Oct 09, 2011

At 46 years of age, I've been frantic to find a cream to minimize my aging. This product actually surprised me from the frist day use. Lines were deminished and skin was super soft & more firm. However, I need more moisturing since I live in the Hot & Dry climate of Arizona. So, I just add a different light moisturizer over this. I bet it would work wonders if I used it more than once per day :0)

Interessant cream

Posted by Reviewer3354503 on Apr 22, 2009

Very good moisturizing cream,very light but efficient. No irritation for sensible skin! I think effective anti-wrinkle effect, but I use it only since a few time.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Dec 07, 2009

I love the tingling sensation when applied but it seems to have done nothing for me.

This is a good facecream - but has silicone :(

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Apr 25, 2014

This is a fine face-cream, but after a few days it seemed to leave a film of stuff on my face - later found it contains silicone. Not something I would want to put on my face too regularly, and may not be good for long-term healthy skin.

Too Strong!

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on Sep 09, 2011

I have sensitive and dry skin, so this product left a tangling/ burning sensation every time I used it, prob works best with mature skin but not recommend for young or sensitive skin.

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Mar 28, 2014

I purchased this cream based on good reviews and I do like a firming effect from a product. The 1st time I used it on my face, it didn't give me a reaction until a few days later, so I wasn't sure if it was caused by this cream. I stopped all products and use just an aloe moisturizer to heal the irritation. This morning I tried this cream a second time, the very same reaction started a few hours after application. I got patches of red, slightly swollen irritation on my face as if I have rubbed my face with a sanding paper, the patches were red, raw, warm to touch and firm, so in a way I guess it does 'firm' the skin! I think this product is not for everyone, and you may want to be careful with it. This morning I was quite happy with my skin, just a few hours with this cream on and I now look quite 'beaten up', my roommate thought I had a fist fight with somebody.

Beware.

Posted by 4746411781150178012 on Sep 27, 2015

Had a huge allergic reaction to this. My face went bright red, itched crazily, swelled and hurt. Skin went like rough leather then over the next week peeled. Needed to take sreroids to fix. Lasted for about a week. this happened after I had already been using the cream for three months. Stupidly I put it on my face again to be sure it WAS this cream and had to go through the whole thing again! Be careful.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1340625 on Oct 18, 2009

I´ve been testing numerous ridiculously pricey products promising a.o. the world + the most youthful skin:) from both Europe, the US, New Zealand, Japan etc.....and found this one to be the very best. It does a great job on firming, moisturizing, toning, "anti-wrinkling" and the price is just nice.... thank you, Derma E ps...I found the Tangerine Hand & Body Moisture Therapy lotion (Derma E) to be the best eye cream ever....plumps and firms....seems to even lighten dark circles