Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

helps pore appearance

Posted by Reviewer1760399 on Apr 15, 2010

Was really surprised how it improved the texture and appearance of my large pores and did not cause the oiliness or breakouts that I am prone to.

AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

Smooth, rich cream that does not clog pores and gives you a beautiful glow. Also helps with sagging dull skin - it gives it a lift.

Best value for money moisturizing cream (for men too)! Let others ask your age!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Mar 11, 2014

I am on my 4th jar and a male user. It contains the combo of the best ingredients DMAE—Alpha Lipoic—C-Ester recommended by Dr. Perricone at an outstanding price from a great producer. Use it in the morning after shaving (post after shave) and at night. My wife is also an avid user of the cream (along with all the other stuff that women use on the top of it). Easy, no thrills and really effective. Cannot recommend it enough! Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

AMAZING. Best Cream I've Ever Tried.

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on May 15, 2012

I bought this cream for my fifty year old mother, based on the reviews and the natural ingredients, but didn't realize how amazing it was until I visited over the holidays, and used some on myself. I'm twenty-five, with extremely pale skin that shows off every single impurity that comes around. I usually wake up in the morning with blotchy skin (okay, EVERY morning) and by the end of the weekend, the redness was nearly non-existent. My hyperpigmentation marks even seemed less noticeable. I went out an bought a bottle, a two months later my skin looks better than I can ever remember it. This cream is AMAZING. Really, the price alone is reason enough to try it out. The only downside is the faint smell, but the results are absolutely worth it.

Great Vegan Daytime Moisturizer

Posted by rabbit on Aug 14, 2012

This works great as a daytime moisturizer. The top layer of my skin seems much softer and the deeper layer of my skin seems firmer. You can wear this under makeup which is really nice. The downsides are that sometimes the fragrance in this product gives me a headache and if you accidentally get this near your eyes, it will blur your vision and make your eyes water all day. Overall though, it's a great moisturizer. I had a difficult time deciding whether or not to buy this product because the description didn't reveal whether or not it was vegan. For anyone out there who is vegan, the jar itself reads "100% vegan and cruelty-free". Also, according to the company's website, this product is indeed vegan: "The derma e® Natural Bodycare line of 100+ products is cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian, and most of our products are suitable for vegans. Customers who choose to avoid beeswax should be aware that the following products may contain this ingredient: • Anti-Aging Moisturizing Complex, SPF 15 (Item #0405) • Anti-Ache™ Herbal Pain Relief Crème (Item #8400)"