Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1564907 on Nov 17, 2009

This serum is the best I've ever used. I used this in conjunction with the Peptides. Last weekend I attended my 30-year high school reunion and I had so many compliments on my skin. A classmate's husband even said he couldn't believe I was class of 79 because my skin was so smooth and wrinkle free. Seriously, my skin looks to be about 30 and I think the combination of these products and healthy eating (lots of protein)are major contributors.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Oct 03, 2009

Researchers claim that DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, and Vitamin C improve collagen in the skin. I have used Derma E Serum for a month and like the improvement in my complexion. At 64 my skin looks firmer and finer textured, with a healthy glow. I don't look like I did at 44, but my skin is quite good for my age. The fragrance of Derma E products are always light and fresh.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2666628 on Nov 11, 2011

I'm in love. Putting your serum in lotion form is genius, it absorbs so quickly, and my skin has never looked better. I'm 48, and now instead of wearing foundation, all I need is a few touchs of concealer. Please!!! don't ever take this product off the market.

This serum actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1114250 on Jan 09, 2010

I am only 32 but have started getting a little crepiness/sagging on my throat and under my chin. I have only been using this serum for a couple weeks and I already see the difference! I can't even believe it!

Never without it!!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Favourite product, I use it under the cream with the same formula. I get compliments all the time about my complexion. Also worth trying is the Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Just call me balloon face

Posted by Reviewer1153345 on Jun 01, 2010

Tried this due to all the rave reviews. Noticed one that recorded a reaction but thought the odds were in my favor to escape a similar fate, but did a patch test on my inner elbow just in case. Well my elbow stayed fine so I tried it on my face together with the Derma E retexturizing cream, and the next day my face started swelling up! It certainly had an instant effect on my wrinkles - my face became so puffed that the wrinkles completely dissappeared! It's now a week later and my face (and wrinkles) are back to normal. Suggest you use some caution with this one if you try it.

It's a good product!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Feb 21, 2010

I have used this one for over a month now. It does help with firming my sagging neck, also gives my skin a sheer glow. I will keep ordering it. Iherb is the best, I purchase most of my vitamins and beauty products from this website. Really enjoy their prices and great customer service.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1938213 on Aug 15, 2009

Decided to buy the entire line. This serum is amazing. Made my skin soft and smooth.

Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer2611268 on Sep 02, 2011

Bought this serum to try because of all the good reviews. Yes. I simply fell in love with it without questions. Beautiful texture, smooth application and refreshing smell. I used it with DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme, and it was perfect.

Derma E, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, C-Ester

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I use it underneath morning and evening moisturisers. It is pricey compared to other products. In saying that A little goes a long way with this. Probably won't need to buy again.