light and breathable

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

My wife loves this creme it doesn't make her break out, her 's sensitive to fragrance and other additives that makes him break out so I have to search and use a lot of face creme before sticking with this one. Their whole line of products are great. I have it on subscription so we don't run out. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Recommend to friends with dry skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Derma e was recommended by my friend. I tried this hydrating day cream and love it. Really moisture with hyaluronic acid. Love the natural and organic ingredient. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

BUENA HIDRATANTE

Posted by INMA24 on Oct 31, 2014

Buen producto aunque un poco caro. No descarto repetir más adelante aunque sigo buscando mi hidratante ideal.

Didn't like it overall

Posted by Reviewer1299035 on Sep 11, 2011

There is something about this product I just didn't like. The texture is okay and the smell is alright. I don't know why people are complaining about the smell. It's very light and candy like. That was one of the things I did like. It was how it made my skin feel. At first when it goes on it feels great, but then as the day progresses you feel your skin getting dry in areas and then oily in others. It definitely DOES NOT balance the skin. At least mine it doesn't. I don't know...I just found the product a bit blah. I'm going back to using the Avalon Organics oil free moisturizer and the Alba Botanica one. Those hydrated my skin much better and dealt with the oiliness as well. This one didn't do jack!

Perfect

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Aug 12, 2013

I have mixed skin, some parts very greasy, some dry, so I have major problems looking for the perfect creme. This one seems so far perfect in every way. It does not clog the pores and it does not dry up the dry parts of my face. It smells nice, is not sticky, afterwards the skin is soft. I have yet to find something that bothers me on this particular creme, so I think I am sticking to it. :)

very hydrating

Posted by 4902723826205625972 on Jun 08, 2014

I like to use moisturizers that contain hyaluronic acid and this by far has been the most hydrating i've tried. I will definitely be repurchasing.

recomend

Posted by Reviewer2115264 on Jun 13, 2011

not at all greasy cream and is very well absorbed. I recommend this cream for oily skin in summer

Good day cream

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Mar 22, 2010

This cream is good and the ingredients are healing. I am sure that any skin type would be able to apply without side effects as I can sometimes react to all natural products but this was very gentle and moisturising. Wish it had an SPF though.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Jul 26, 2011

great moisturasing cream realy love it

Summer Skin Food

Posted by Reviewer2223826 on Apr 12, 2011

This is a great light textured moisturizer that is good to use in the summer time. My skin is always drier in the winter so I need a heavier cream then. The smell is great, absorbs quickly. Good to wear under make-up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »