Very good!

Posted by 5484965829645720121 on Dec 20, 2015

Very good!

light and breathable

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

My wife loves this creme it doesn't make her break out, her 's sensitive to fragrance and other additives that makes him break out so I have to search and use a lot of face creme before sticking with this one. Their whole line of products are great. I have it on subscription so we don't run out. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

My oily skin shines... but hyaluronic acid inside

Posted by 5436427843907293563 on Mar 17, 2015

I used this cream after acid pilings. The skin is soft, smell is nice. But my oily skin shines in the end of the day a lot...

BUENA HIDRATANTE

Posted by INMA24 on Oct 31, 2014

Buen producto aunque un poco caro. No descarto repetir más adelante aunque sigo buscando mi hidratante ideal.

Recommend to friends with dry skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Derma e was recommended by my friend. I tried this hydrating day cream and love it. Really moisture with hyaluronic acid. Love the natural and organic ingredient. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

very hydrating

Posted by 4902723826205625972 on Jun 08, 2014

I like to use moisturizers that contain hyaluronic acid and this by far has been the most hydrating i've tried. I will definitely be repurchasing.

ok

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 26, 2014

ok

not for oily skin

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

I use allot products from this company, but found this cream makes me break out, even in winter when my skin dries up, pity as I do like their eye cream

Perfect

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Aug 12, 2013

I have mixed skin, some parts very greasy, some dry, so I have major problems looking for the perfect creme. This one seems so far perfect in every way. It does not clog the pores and it does not dry up the dry parts of my face. It smells nice, is not sticky, afterwards the skin is soft. I have yet to find something that bothers me on this particular creme, so I think I am sticking to it. :)

Disappointet

Posted by 4867292644354733877 on May 30, 2012

Has a very nice scent, but does not absorb easily. I will not buy that creme again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »