Love this night cream

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I did a very long intensive search regarding all of the old and new products that are supposed to protect or correct cosmetic facial issues. There are plenty of articles out there but look for the ones by the dermatologists who are not trying to sell anything. I then compared products - Expensive and NOT - and found these on Amazon with the same identical components as the more expensive ones sold at cosmetic counters or even in (or especially in!) the dermatologists' or plastic surgeon's offices. I'm very pleased with this product as well as a few others I plan to review today. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Very Nice Cream

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Mar 22, 2010

This cream is definitely healing and you wake up with a soft, smooth skin in the morning. I would recommend this cream as it works well and is very well priced. ENJOY!

moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on May 03, 2011

haven't tried yet

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Nov 09, 2009

This is a very moisturizing cream which sinks right into the skin and hydrates it all day or night! I use it for a night cream in the warmer months and also at night in the cooler months. Better than many much more expensive creams and a really great deal here at iHerb!

*meh*

Posted by Reviewer2742095 on Mar 12, 2010

No problems with delivery, but i'm not so amazed at the product itself. I'd read a LOT of great reviews for it (it had like 4.5/5 stars from something like 38 customers. So i'm just going to guess it doesn't do wonder on my skin. It's not very hydrating for me, nor does it plump my skin. It smells sweet though.

Perfect Night cream for mature skins

Posted by Reviewer1680381 on Jan 06, 2012

Derma E products are brilliant and this cream is no exception. This is my second jar and is now an all-time favourite of mine. Having worked as a make-up artist, I have used many moisturisers over the years and this is just as good as the more expensive products.

awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2112050 on Jun 07, 2010

I love this stuff. I will keep coming back for this product because it really works. My neck looks about 10 years younger. It truly made a difference. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to make their neck look smoother and firmer. GREAT STUFF!!!

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Jun 13, 2010

I didn't find this particularly moisturizing, and my skin felt dry in the morning. No skin plumping action at all. The fragrance is too strong. Pretty pink color, though. Will not repurchase.

O wow!

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Simply great. No word 2 describe it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »