Forgettable

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013

I did not even realize I had purchased this until I saw it in my past order history. So I went digging into my "garbage" drawer, the seemingly endless pit of products purchased and then quickly discarded after producing less than satisfactory results. And there it was, partially used. If you a few fine lines, dryness and darkness under your eyes then do not buy this product if you expect it to provide any relief! All it did was sit on top of skin, did not sink in and left behind a residue. It was demoted to neck cream until I foolishly bought another Derma E eye product and ended up with the same 1 star results. Its safe to say I have now learned my lesson.

Bad shipment

Posted by 4632557346742780536 on Feb 03, 2014

I order this product but iHerb sent me the Rapunzel Vegetable Bouillon 8 cubes instead.

Derma E, Pycnogenol & Hyaluronic Eye creme

Posted by Reviewer1043896 on Jul 18, 2009

THe eye cream works very well. I'm happy with the Product.

nothing positive

Posted by Reviewer2352787 on Feb 18, 2012

didn't work on my skin

Eye don't think so

Posted by Reviewer2863528 on Oct 18, 2011

Not keen on this eye cream. Love the others in the range but will pass on this. Find dabing the serum and night/day cream in the area is better.

Didn't like this very much

Posted by bbchris on Dec 27, 2011

Felt heavy on my eyes. I didn't see any positive effects!

Dissapointed

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Dec 01, 2013

Really not as good as cheaper brands I've tried. It didn't reduce appearance of lines or dark circles so unfortunately won't re-order. Love the Derma e brand though

Didn't see any positive effects :(

Posted by 5608505529760148960 on Oct 02, 2014

Cream feels nice, no problems there but I didn't see any positive effect and people actually commented they could see eye wrinkles that they'd never seen before! :( Derma E's other stuff is great though, I just wouldn't buy this again.

low quality

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 06, 2015

I typically use high end eye creams and unfortunately this is what I would have used as a teen. For mature women this is not the best or even a decent alternative.

Not benefiting

Posted by 5286162484198926133 on Jan 23, 2016

My mom is using this product since last two months but she didn't see any changes. There's no reduction in fine lines no more.