Nice

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Dec 22, 2010

I have large eyelids and tend to look tired and crepe with age (50 something). Most eye creams make my eyes run or irritate them during the night or day. So far (3 weeks) this eye creme doesn't do that and my eyelids and eye area finally look moisturized. I can definitely tell a difference in the skin on my eyelids, much smoother looking, I like that.

this eye cream is wow!

Posted by 5061333741173441732 on May 03, 2016

after few days noticed difrence and very fast absorbs..try it u will not despointed

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

My favorite eye cream

Posted by 5633941533337562340 on Jan 22, 2015

This is my favorite eye cream because it doesn't give me those bumps under my eyes. Also, it moisturizes, helps with dark circles (my dark circles are not that severe), and helps with puffy bags. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

Keeps crow feet away

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 27, 2012

I'm excited to have a safe and natural product that is so effective. I'm 44, but there's no hint of crow feet around my eyes.

decent moisturiser for eyes

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

good for using as a base before make -up, takes few minutes for it to penetrate, but worth the effort!

Хороший крем Good moisturizer

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 28, 2012

Крем понравился натуральным составом, не вызвал аллергии,быстро впитывается, хорошо увлажняет, про лифтинг эффект говорить рано, так как пользуюсь им всего 2 недели, запаха почти нет, что тоже радует. Liked this cream for its natural ingredients, doesn't cause irritation(I have sensirive skin),absorbs and moisturizes well, it's too early to speak about its lifting effect as I've been using it for two weeks already.

Derma E, Hyaluronic eye cream

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on May 25, 2013

This soaks in easily, no stinging eyes. It may be too soon, but it hasn't firmed up the skin at all. Only a tiny amount is needed. A few months later ......This cream is still as above, but it hasn't done anything about puffiness or firming up the eye area.

nothing special~

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Aug 26, 2010

no allergic reaction but no significant changes occur after using it for 3 weeks.

No hace maravillas

Posted by 5428894728355359638 on Apr 20, 2016

La compré por las buenas valoraciones pero no merece tanto la pena, únicamente como hidratante podría valer, si buscas algo mas, olvidarte. No repetiría.