Best scrub!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This is really one of the best scrubs I have used. It polishes my face nicely, without leaving it dry, and I have dry skin. I use it twice a week and it feels great! Another comparable product worth trying is Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Super Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

Really like the fine granuals in this. Face stings a bit upon first using, but feels very smooth and clean when done (just don't bear down too hard when scrubbing). I follow up with toner and the Derma E, Microdermabrasion Recovery Serum and then my usual face moisturizer.

Effective yet gentle

Posted by DinaB123 on Mar 01, 2010

This scrub has fine consistency. With added water it is almost creamy. Make sure to follow up with recovery serum.

order from abroad

Posted by Reviewer2139707 on May 20, 2009

i do love this exfoliant, it work well,dosen t dry out my skin there ia a clean smell,the beads are small and my face doen t get red,i had used three times,i need little more time, but i will buy it again. just wish is was in a tube more sanitary,but you can always used with a spatula to keep it bacteria free.

Seems to work, but no instructions included

Posted by Reviewer1252040 on Jan 18, 2010

I have only used this once so far, and already saw some improvement in diminishing old acne marks. However, my only major complaint is that it did not come with an instruction pamphlet as I expected. I used Differin and Benzo-mycin, which normally have to be discontinued before and after a professional microdermabrasion treatment, so I did not know if I needed to stop them to use this product. I played it safe by stopping two days before and three days after, which seemed to minimize irritation though my skin still peeled and stung afterwards in a few places. Of course, I cannot use this product as often as it says if I have to stop my acne medication for 5 days every time I use it.

excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2135923 on Feb 16, 2010

this is a brilliant product. i previously used a chemical one and didn't think i'd find one that would measure up to it and was natural at the same time. However, this exceeded my expectation. my skin is smooth and glowing. will order again, once finished.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3237224 on Nov 06, 2009

Amazing exfoliater...a little goes a long way, leaves my skin feeling great and actually helps control my breakouts.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer3324205 on Jan 25, 2013

This is a great product. My skin is noticeably smoother after use. It has a clean smell but it does not linger on your face. Worth a try.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Sep 15, 2012

This is great for keeping my face looking healthy and glowing; relieves the dull look skin can get (I'm 36). I use it about once a week, which when I got a facial last week, the woman told me was ideal for exfoliation. I've neverf broken out from it.

Excellent product

Posted by hum-three-nine-two on Jan 11, 2014

given the price, the scrub is excellent. quality compared with other big brands but 4-5times more expensive than drema e. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.