Best Eye Cream Ever

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I love this eye cream. I've tried all the high end cosmetics but this stuff is really great. The only eye cream I've ever used which has actually helped minimise my crows feet.

lessens my crows feet

Posted by Katarinatan on Jan 01, 2016

I use this in the morn, after a vit c and e serum. And I m v happy w the results. It's been 2 wks of use and I m noticing a gradual improvement on the depths of the wrinkles under, and on the outer corners of my eyes (crows' feet).

Average eye cream

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 21, 2015

Nice texture, not greasy but no results for me. Will not buy again.

I thought it didn't work until I stopped using it!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 18, 2015

The changes to my appearance were so subtle in time, so I did not really manage to notice that until I stopped using the cream and woke up with all my old wrinkles one not-so-fine day! I'm currently testing another Derma E cream, but planning to return to this one after.

no use

Posted by 5049390966875944887 on Apr 12, 2015

not comments, no use...

Well..

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on Sep 22, 2014

Really didn't noticed anything really different. This is anyway a good product and soothes your eye area but wrinkles.. as you can guess it didn't make miracles. Anyway so good product that I could buy more cause skin is soft after using this.

Derma E Deep Wrinke reverse Eye Cream

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better. Definitely reduced the appearance of the wrinkles around my eyes.

Derma E.

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Dec 12, 2013

I love derma E products, all natural

s

Posted by 4946351324449446931 on Nov 13, 2013

hai mei you kai shi yong

Un-moisturizing

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

Another eye cream that did not meet my expectations. I do not have heavy wrinkles but my eye area does feel tight and show dry patches if not moisturized sufficiently. I found this cream to be very thin, with a milky consistency... and that's it. I felt like I was putting on invisible cream, I did not see any benefits. In it's favour though it did not sting or irritate my eyes as I have this misfortunate occur in the past. This has now been demoted to my day/night neck cream until I can finally trash it.