The best!

Posted by Reviewer2796873 on May 03, 2010

I heard that when we buying face cream we have to look for the following ingredients: palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (matrixyl) and acetyl hexapeptide-3 (argireline) - it works like Botox ( I have read in a book "to younger thinner you"). So I decided to try this eye cream and I am surprised how good this cream is. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and also it is much better than my favorite Lancome Absolute eye cream (is cheaper too). A+

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

Does exactly as it says. Removes crows feet wrinkles. I use matching wrinkle reverse serum for my face and it removed the wrinkles from my face. I have tried many different products, many high end and this product truly delivers. I am a convert to Derma E. now.

A very good eye creme

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 03, 2009

After a year of using this eye creme, I find the results are good for my mature skin. No eye creme removes wrinkles completely, but this creme softens them better than any I have tried. It works well and has safer ingredients than most eye cremes.

OUCH

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Apr 18, 2013

Horrible reaction which turned my undereye area red and wrinkly---for REAL! Other DERMA E products have been fine but not this one. Ditto for the corresponding face cream.

Luxurious

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

This eye cream is velvet soft, rich and exquisite. It has done wonders for the lines around my eyes. It softens the look of skin around your eyes and makes you look refreshed. Not heavy, absorbs well and you can put your eye make-up on after 10 minutes without it smudging. I love Derma E products.

Love this eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Jul 06, 2010

Very nice eye cream, light texture - sinks in nicely and has almost no scent, I found this eye cream excellent for my very sensitive eyes - the wrinkles haven't disappered yet but skin around my eyes is sure a lot softer.

Absolutely Gorgeous

Posted by Reviewer2101940 on Nov 04, 2010

Love this eye and beleive me I have tried many. Also my sister is using it as we are both on the mature side. This cream makes the skin around my eyes feel moisturised all day without that tight dehydrated feeling. Well done Derma E 'a quality product' at a great price.

Derma E. Peptides Plus Wrinkle Reverse Eye Creme

Posted by Reviewer1853162 on Feb 22, 2010

I've been using this product twice daily for the past few weeks and can honestly say that I don't see much difference in the tiny wrinkles around my eyes, or the one laugh line on the outside of both eyes. I thought I would've seen a slight difference by now. I'll continue to use it until it's done and hopefully by then, I'll see more of a positive result.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1907255 on Nov 30, 2009

This is a really light non greasy eye cream that really sinks in well and moisturizes the delicate eye area. Also noticed a slight reduction in surface lines.

No Noticable Difference

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

After using for several weeks I haven't noticed a significant difference in the fine lines around my eyes.