Fine lines lessen

Posted by Reviewer1263187 on Feb 21, 2012

This product really has reduced the "crow's feet" around my eyes.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3038902 on Mar 21, 2012

Great cream for great price.I really like this cream.Ill definitely order it again!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Jul 26, 2011

I had used the age defying eye cream prevously and that product stung my eyes. It was also really thick compared to this one, and did not go on easily. I would recommend spending the extra $$ for this one instead of the age defying cream.

Definitely helps but use an oil as well

Posted by Reviewer1679390 on Jul 26, 2011

Definitely helped a bit with wrinkles. I'm a 40 year old male dating a 23 year old female so need all the help I can get! I found using an oil such as sea buckthorn, or coconut at the same time definitely helps. Someone thought I was 23 the other day so I was happy with that. I'm also mostly raw vegan.

Best eye cream ever

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011

This eye cream is so creamy and light and I just pat it on under my eye and around the brow and it lightens and smoothes out any wrinkles or lines I have around my eyes.

I thought it didn't work until I stopped using it!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 18, 2015

The changes to my appearance were so subtle in time, so I did not really manage to notice that until I stopped using the cream and woke up with all my old wrinkles one not-so-fine day! I'm currently testing another Derma E cream, but planning to return to this one after.

lessens my crows feet

Posted by Katarinatan on Jan 01, 2016

I use this in the morn, after a vit c and e serum. And I m v happy w the results. It's been 2 wks of use and I m noticing a gradual improvement on the depths of the wrinkles under, and on the outer corners of my eyes (crows' feet).

Best Eye Cream Ever

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I love this eye cream. I've tried all the high end cosmetics but this stuff is really great. The only eye cream I've ever used which has actually helped minimise my crows feet.

s

Posted by 4946351324449446931 on Nov 13, 2013

hai mei you kai shi yong

Derma E.

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Dec 12, 2013

I love derma E products, all natural