Definitely softens and improves texture of scars

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Helped soften and improve the look of long term significant scar tissue (50 year old scar) - made it feel better and skin looks somehow rejuvenated. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

looks that it is working

Posted by 5245360940732767202 on Jan 23, 2016

Under-usage to see the results. Progress so far so good

Really works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I purchased this for my hysterectomy scar that goes from above my navel to my pubic line. It was dark red and always itching. A friend recommended Derma E Scar Gel. I've been using it twice a day for 3 months and have noticed a remarkable difference. The scar is now pink and has not itched in weeks. I highly recommend this product to anyone trying to heal their scars. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Effective but unrealistic recommendations

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I've been using this gel on my acne scars for a few months now. It does work, as I've seen them fading, but I only use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. The instructions recommend using it several times a day, which for most working women is not realistic. I'm at work all day with make-up on, so it takes longer than I would like to see the effects.

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

good work at light scar

Posted by MisterPark on Apr 17, 2015

used this gel continuously for 3 weeks. small, light scar had slowly faded. There was no effect on the large scars or deep scar.

Buen producto

Posted by AlbaDP on Mar 15, 2015

Buen producto, me recuerda un poco al bio oil porque atenúa las estrías que tengo por la zona de la barriga aunque la textura no es aceite, como bien indica el nombre es tipo gel, con muy poquito que se coja ya da para toda la zona. Aunque no se si repetire porque quiero probar otros productos tambien en iherb que tambien estan indicados para atenuar estrias y cicatrices... Lo recomiendo mucho!

Not happy

Posted by 4810462863470382601 on Jan 02, 2015

One botltle is not enough, instruction said you must use it 3 to 4 times a day. My bottle is almost empty after only two weeks. Not happy and nothing has change.

Scar gel is a nice product

Posted by 5330657705303723858 on Dec 22, 2014

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I use it on my old acne scars and blemishes and it really works.

效果很好