good product

Posted by 5038926424052347912 on Apr 16, 2016

I liked this very much, will definitely buy this again.

Good product, but my ultra senstive skin cannot take it

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

I think it is just my ultra, ultra sensitive skin... BUT good product

totaly changed formula. :-( Full of comedogenic ingredients.

Posted by 4930623586740369404 on Dec 15, 2015

Former formula was great, but this new is not. I will miss old one and never buy this one again. :-/

love it

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Will buy again!

Helps with dark circles, very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 27, 2014

I bought this because years ago I had used a derma e product with pycnogenol which had helped with my dark circles and nothing since including super expensive fancy eye creams had helped as much. They've changed the range, so I'm fairly sure it wasn't this exact cream, but it's doing a super job. Add to that it makes a nice soothing face cream to use in between others that offer firming etc.

expect better effects

Posted by jwnc12 on Apr 05, 2014

Although this cream does not irritate my sensitive skin, it is not moisturising enough even in humid spring! I expect too much after reading so many good reviews. But after using it for a few days, I think this is only a mediocre moisturiser..

My go to moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Mar 11, 2014

A non-irritating cream that is fabulous under makeup, I added some vitamin e and evening primrose oil, and the resulting cream spreads wonderfully on my face.

The best

Posted by 5735030466629195438 on Feb 14, 2014

Great cream, natural, without added parfume. I am using it now for a month and I love it!

Great face cream

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Jan 19, 2014

This is a good face cream. Very light weight. Maybe too light for winter use. Good for sensitive skin too.

A very mediocre moisturizer

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

This isn't a bad moisturizer, but I don't feel that it's especially good either. It doesn't do anything for my lines/wrinkles (and I don't have that much to begin with, so I imagine it's even less effective for those who do). Likewise, I'm not sure it has any anti-aging effects either. In fact, I'm wondering if my skin may have gotten duller during the period when I used this, because it's not moisturizing enough. FYI, I'm in my mid-30s. It's an okay general moisturizer that's more suited for the summer as it's very light (especially if you live in a humid country like I do). It goes on rather watery so I have to wait a little for it dry on my skin. It's not moisturizing enough for the winter months or for those who live in dry climates though. In short, if you're looking for a light, basic and no-frills moisturizer, this one might be okay but probably too pricey for something like that. I wouldn't purchase again as I'd rather spend just a bit more on something that does do something in terms of anti-aging (and is more moisturizing). I'm giving it 2 stars. While not terrible, it's definitely not quite as advertised.