love it

Posted by 5307751311187916366 on May 22, 2015

like its name, it does soothe the skin.

Great toner!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jul 04, 2014

During summer it's a bit sticky right after application but it's soothing and has a great formula. Very long lasting, too. I'm on my second bottle.

great toner!

Posted by 5687252775720454469 on Aug 23, 2014

doesn't dry the skin ...leaves the skin soft

Good toner.

Posted by 5046529834022471726 on Sep 09, 2014

Calms irritated skin. I use with a spray bottle for aply. I store in refrigerator in summer. My skin feels good.

An above average toner

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 19, 2015

This is one of many great Derma E Toners, that contains many sking-benefiting ingreaditents like antioxidants and soothing agents and is free of alcohols, perfume and other irritants. I especially like to use it in the summertime, under my SPF moisturizer. It doesn't sting my skin or makes it tight, but rather calms it down, it is soft and plump afterwardss. The price here at iHerb is unbeatable. Packaging is ok, but I would prefer a spray, so that I wouldn't waste all the nice igredients on the cotton pads.

Love It

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

I really like it.

Good

Posted by 5465935485191396490 on Nov 16, 2014

I like it because it doesn't break out my face but I don't like the color; I like clear toners

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2258755 on Dec 26, 2009

I have very sensitive, rosacea-prone skin and this tones my complexion and since it's alchol-free doesn't dry it at all. Has ingredients that are perfect my skin type so will definitely buy again.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1180647 on Feb 18, 2011

it helps to relief dryness after washing, but i do have a kind of a mild stinging sensation after applying. it goes away quite soon though

Nice, but nothing mind blowing. Great antioxidant ingredients though.

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Feb 26, 2011

Truly fragrance free. Not sticky at all. Actually, it feels like you're just putting water on your face. I bought it for the antioxidant properties, and though I can't say for sure that it does what it promises (too early to tell), I think it helps to calm/soothe my skin a little bit, after cleansing. My only problem with this toner (and the reason for taking off a star), is the lid. The product comes out too fast, and it kind of leaks. Otherwise, I'm likely to buy it again, but I like to try new products all the time.