Derma E, Tea Tree and E Face and Body Wash, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Excellent,

Posted by Reviewer2478156 on Jan 04, 2010

Excellent for the skin. I have very sensitive skin and was looking for something that helped clear up my skin while keeping the moisture. This does the job, feels like it leaves a clear coat over my skin after the rinse. The odor isn't bad, not too strong... My skin is more clear after and nothing worked for my breakouts before.

Don't wan't enything else.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

I use it mostly for my face. In fact, this is the only thing I use for washing my face, removing make up and so on...you get the point. It's a constant. A permanent. For sure. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The thing is awesome but the packaging is disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2832288 on Dec 21, 2011

This is a awesome product. It work for itch/acne/pimple etc. I would give it 5 star for it previous packaging but the currently packaging is in a tube(toothpaste like) but since it is liquid type the packaging is not practical and it leak. Really hope derma e can change back to the old packaging(bottle).

This product is terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1251957 on Jun 11, 2010

I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is gentle yet cleans thoroughly. Safe for rosacea and itchy skin. I've been evaluating products to find a new body wash and I believe I need look no further.

good value

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

been using numerous tea tree shower gel, this one foams easily with a light pleasant scent. compare to other healthy/spa brands, this one doesn't dry out my skin and i don't have to worry about toxic chemicals. good value for money for a quality product.