Great for hot summers and after workout

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This Face and Body Wash tends to be on the soapy side, so I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin, but it is excellent as a refreshment in the summer-time and after a workout. I love taking it to the gym. It also helps with blemishes (although that effect tends to be over-rated, since this is a product that you wash off of skin). It doesn't irritate my skin or leave any residue.

great body wash to fight blemishes

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on May 19, 2015

this really helps fight blemishes, the smell is ok and doesn't linger (which I prefer because otherwise it could interfere with my perfume). I will definitively repurchase this product.

reformulated version contains lower amount of tea tree oil

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015

this has been reformulated. Derma E lowered the Tea Tree in the current version. tea tree oil is now on the 5th ingredient (3rd on the previous version). the tea tree scent is not as strong as the original version. the tea tree 'sensation' i got from the current version is mehh compared to the previous version. but overall it is still a good product. it is much gentler.

Excellente.

Posted by 5106537765434702312 on Apr 20, 2014

El jabón es muy bueno. Limpia y deja la piel suave. Me encanta la línea derma e, especialmente lo que contenga Tea Tree.

Not for dry face skin

Posted by Reviewer1994875 on Mar 16, 2013

It is a nice body cleanser, but I have very dry face skin and this cleanser is too strong for me.

great

Posted by 4727362325664660655 on Dec 30, 2012

it doesnt dry out the skin, but it still cleans my skin very nicely.

great product!

Posted by 4681952269547955933 on Oct 30, 2012

great product!

Don't wan't enything else.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

I use it mostly for my face. In fact, this is the only thing I use for washing my face, removing make up and so on...you get the point. It's a constant. A permanent. For sure. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ok

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Apr 08, 2012

Do great job cleaning my face. Use it morning-evening before applying other derma-e products

The thing is awesome but the packaging is disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2832288 on Dec 21, 2011

This is a awesome product. It work for itch/acne/pimple etc. I would give it 5 star for it previous packaging but the currently packaging is in a tube(toothpaste like) but since it is liquid type the packaging is not practical and it leak. Really hope derma e can change back to the old packaging(bottle).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »