Derma E, Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme

Posted by Reviewer2984340 on Feb 23, 2008

I have only used this product for two weeks. I get a red rash on my face, not forsure what it is but it breaks my face out. This product has helped with the breakouts and redness. It makes my face feel good, cool and soothing. Don't like the smell, Smells too much like medication. I started putting it on just at night. It also has helped with the dryness on my face. Thanks Dorafay

Derma E, Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme, Soothing Skin Treatment,

Posted by Reviewer2151250 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a great product for those who suffer from very dry skin. The only drawback is the fragrance, which is to be expected from the tea tree. Use this 10-15 minutes before you plan on being around people.

i would recommend this cream

Posted by Reviewer2980301 on Dec 02, 2009

i have used alot of over the counter creams, i even used tea tree oil ,but this cream works better then all of them ,it does have a strong odor but that doesnt bother me

Seems to help with acne and calm skin

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009

Good moisturizer, has helped with my facial acne and rashes. Don't like the smell though.

Derma E

Posted by Yanushka on May 29, 2011

Good moisturizer, helped with atopic dermatitis of my daughter, but horrible smell

Made me break out

Posted by underfundig on Apr 01, 2012

I've been using this cream for about a month now, but am switching to something else because this cream made my acne worse. So it might not be a good cream for oily/acne skin (or maybe it was just me). But besides from that, the cream has a lot of good qualities: fresh smell and feel, absorbs quickly, looks great under make-up, you only need a little to cover your whole face and the parts of my skin that doesn't have acne, looks pretty good, so I'm sure it's a good cream for non-acne people.

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

Antiseptic cream, thick consistency, a strong smell of tea tree, is not well distributed over the face and is absorbed immediately. But then after the skin moisturized, skin cream take medical treatment, but not dry. The volume of large, use this cream for the skin back, if there is any inflammation present.

moisturizes well

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 12, 2012

moisturizes well, is very strong flavor, heals cracks in the hands of

I like it)

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

I would say it is too heavy for a day time, but it is great as a night cream for me)

Big tub

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Jan 29, 2008

I use this as a spot treatment for pimples, tried some on iherb. Wish you carry the blemish treatment from Derma E. But this one is good so far. Just that I don't like skincare products in jar packaging. Too much contact with fingers, environment and kind of make me feel the effectiveness of the product will deteriorate very quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »